It's been a while since I last penned something here. Probably, there arent any visitors anymore, but well, it's a place where I keep track of my life. :) Occasional updates would allow me to revisit my memories down memory lane. Almost done with uni and it just made me realize how fast time actually went by. Could never believe that 3 years of my life was spent abroad, a dream that I used to wish for when I was younger. Now that it is fulfilled, the feeling is indescribable. Indeed, tough times did come during the 3 times, but of cos, had my fair share of fun and memories too. Pretty much balanced and was taught many valuable values of life. Glad to have spent part of my life abroad, but would have been better if tough times havent been too bad previously. Nonetheless, shan't complain and shall rejoice whatever I am given! :)
On a brighter note, headed for Barcelona on a recharge and fell for Barcelona. It IS a beauty and wasnt as bad as what everyone had described it to be. Enjoyed the place quite a bit! :) The sun, sea breeze and sand was all I needed for a recharge. Felt really good to have been so close to the waters. Also, lessons learnt of cos. I guess every trip around Europe is a calling or teaching about issues of life. Glad to have seen it and understood it. Just a point learnt, it is never easy to find givers in life. This is the harsh reality and we got to accept it. Still, I am glad to have found some at times. Seriously, I am missing Barcelona quite a fair bit. A beautiful and calm city!
Honours project is coming to an end really soon. can't believe that 2 months of rushed lab work's gonna end in a wink of an eye. It has been hectic and tiring, however, I enjoyed the process. What's more, I have got really nice and caring lab mates and supervisor. Guess, there's nothing more I could ask for, could I? Lab work's always and ever enlightening at the end of the day. You might hope and predict what you want, however, at the end of the day, it might not turn out the way u want it to be. It was definitely not as straight forward as what everyone else sees it to be. Not being in the shoes, you cant compare it.
Now that education's almost over, what's the next step of my life? Work. The thought of it feels really terrifying yet anticipating. Have yet to find time to apply for jobs and I feel the sudden urge to do so!