It's been a while since I penned down my thoughts here. It's time for some updates on what's been going on with life. :) Currently, into the third week of my final semester. Well, school's been crazy since it's between labs and lectures. This is the typical schedule of a final year life science student. Labs and lectures. That's our everything for the next 12 weeks. Since labs were always my favourite, I dont usually complain about it. But, the fact that when things start to get screwed up not because of your fault, but the fault of others, I tend to get cranky at times. Of cos, to err is human's nature. Therefore, after a round of rants, I dont usually remember it! :) Still, I seek perfection in lab work! :D Despite all the hastiness we face, I'm glad to be having short breaks and relaxations now and then! Got closer with friends from across the bridge and time spent with them was definitely memorable and fruitful! :)
Nothing much to be complaining about life, really. Just glad that how things are forming now. Probably, a bit more time of alone would be greatly appreciated. Seriously need to get some time to start job hunts before I step back onto my lovely homeland! :) Sounds really soon, but yea.. Something that I have been looking forward to.
As per always, been loving the people around me and appreciating each and every little thing they do. Just glad to have them all around! <3 of cos, i do reflect at times about the pasts, but have also learnt that, instead of looking back. I should look forward and treasure each and every bits I have now.
Read about the departure of Whitney Houston, and felt sad about it. Guess, the music industry have lost, yet another talented singer. "One moment in time" sang by her has greatly impacted quite a fair bit, ever since I heard it when I was 14. It's definitely a great lost to the music circle. Still, RIP whitney houston. Find peace in where you belong! :)