It's the final week into semester 1, signifying that I am half way through my final lap. As I am nearing the holidays and thereafter, exams, I start to feel even more "panicky" for my future. For the past one week, so much have happened in just that 5 day span of a week. From having to think of ways to cut down on my word limit -> having to stay in school till 8pm for lab work -> having gas cut off in the labs (and it was importantly essential especially during this period) -> laptop almost died on me.. Gosh! I seriously couldnt believe how unlucky i have been. Miraculously, all was sorted one after another and in fact, the ability of solving these problems one after another impressed my supervisor. I am just thankful that all straighten out. Nonetheless, it was definitely energy draining. Just glad to have had a weekend away from manchester and spent it in a country filled with hills and slopes and stairs!
Despite all the climbing i had to do for the weekend, i was pretty much charged up and had a really good de-stress, not having to think of revisions or work! I just feel blessed that the trip came just in time, at the right time! :) But of cos, the hosts made it a worthwhile trip as well! Thank you so much for everything and I did enjoy myself! :)
Now that I am already half way through my final lap, i still have yet to sort out my future although i already have a rough backbone of what i should do. still, i am still hovering between my two choices as i do not want to end up having regrets in my life. guess, a talk with the tutor would probably sort things out better? everyone's been giving advice that i should just carry on with it. But should i really do so? had a really good talk with friends today about our various postgrad plans and its just nice to see what others are heading towards.
On a shorter note, received a pleasant surprise from a sweet friend today! Just so glad to have received it!! :) Thanks, my dear friend!! (though u might not have seen this now!) hahahaha!
~life is just filled with tonnes of uncertainties which makes one feels insecure. but, these uncertainties are the factors that shape one's life, making it a better one.