Summer holidays is coming to an end in just a wink of an eye. This holiday has been very much a dreamy one for me.. Other than the usual gatherings and endless meetups, it's been a slack one.. Did not commit any jobs cos' I worked before returning and mainly for the sake of pure relaxation. This is because deep down in me, I know that final year would be the extreme tough one and hence, I would prefer to just laze around and enjoy as much as possible. :)
Two years of education in Manchester haven't been absolutely smooth sailing, therefore, I have been praying for a better final year hopefully. Especially when it's gonna be the ultimate level of all. Would I scrape it through? Seriously hope I would!! As I flip through the third year handbook deciding on modules, my brains just appeared blank! None of them seems absolutely interesting or easy to take. Goodness gracious! Nonetheless, I would have to complete this final journey in uni.. A journey that I embarked on 2 years ago...
As everyone starts getting busy in their bustling life, I am just glad to still have these people constantly imprinting footprints in my life! :) A complete group that I was glad I did not miss out in my life... :D

Always loved each and every moment spent with these people!! <3
As much as I am not looking forward to my return to the kingdom, the day would still arrive shortly. Hence, the only thing I could do is to search for my hidden courage and board that plane. Can't wait for December to come already ....
Came to realise that when things aren't meant to be, it probably wouldn't work out. I am glad to have woken from it but upset to have to let go ....