<body>
about

RACHEL:D
Your profile here :)

reminisces

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
November 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
June 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
February 2012
April 2012

credits

Layout : materialisti-c
Resources : 1 2 3

Cant wait for Christmas to come!!
Posted on Monday, August 15, 2011, 22:43
Finally back with some updates.. :) This year's summer was a little different.. Started it off with 6 weeks of intern in Manchester before heading back. The 6 weeks of intern was pretty much fruitful and amazingly fun.. People in the lab were just awesome and miraculously fun loving.. Enjoyed every bits of it to the extend that I didnt feel like leaving.. hahaha.. New friendships bonded.. Just glad to renounce it :)

The moment I stepped back onshore.. Was a short getaway to the southern island of singapore with campnightshit ppl.. RWS + USS. Just one word to wrap it all up.. FABULOUS!! Initial plan was to head off to bali but sickening NS had to spoil our plans.. Nonetheless, I believe that it's always the company that matters and not the location!! Had my share of fun and craziness during these 3 days with the campnightshit ppl.. A grp that I can really let down and show the craziest and maddest side of me!! hehehe!! :D Have always enjoyed their companion!! :) Somehow, I'm just comforted that the shit we faced 3 years back has brought us so close today. :)

RWS - Hard Rock was awesome!! All of us were awed by each and every minute detail the minute we stepped onto the compund.. Highly recommended to revisit despite the cost of it!! hehehe!!
USS - might not be the best theme park ever on the globe, but I'm indeed proud of Singapore. It was amazing despite the roller coasters tend to break down soo frequently. Nonetheless, it was pretty much fabulous considering the fact that it is built on an island of limited space.. But of cos, the company added more fun and enjoyable element to it!! :)


It's just the crazy us!! Love these ppl to bits! :D


Reunion on far far away land after 7 mths of separation! :)

The next trip up was another trip back to hong kong with familiy. Well. It would be, Yes! It's hong kong again. Although I have been to hong kong an umpteen times, however, each trip was definitely refreshing. New places visited and old places revisited. There was always a new discovery made each trip. Just one word. Fruitful! :) It's a country I have always loved!! :D

Other than these two getaways.. Have been just meetups and more meetups. Although it's just the mid of August, I am looking forward for Xmas to come.. Somehow, the xmas mood just sipped into me and I cant wait for this joyous season to come by again! :D

Just another year to go and Im done with uni. Many dont look forward to working life, but somehow, I do. Uni life has been pretty much so far and am glad to have been enjoying it with friends from the island just a bridge away from my sunny island.. :)


You make me confused and let my mind run. I know it's time to let it go and move on hopefully. I knew it would never be possible, but friends said otherwise. Let's just leave it all to fate. If it was meant to be, it will be.