<body>
about

RACHEL:D
Your profile here :)

reminisces

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
November 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
June 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
February 2012
April 2012

credits

Layout : materialisti-c
Resources : 1 2 3

Just a random note!
Posted on Tuesday, March 22, 2011, 00:53
March is coming to an end in 10 days and daylight saving is starting once again. Well, as always, life here is always just boring! hahahaha! but im just so glad that my workload is starting to chill down quite a bit. With labs ending in like 4 days? I forsee a less packed timetable and more time to slack.. In fact, time actually does pass quickly here.. It felt as though I just came back ytd and it's now march!! Im just being greedy as well, hoping that time would pass by twice the speed it is now.. I seriously cant wait to be home as always! Nonetheless, I am also looking for the short easter break that would be arriving soon.. It is yet another time of the year to be travelling around and learning more about the cultures in Europe. This time, it would be a journey to the Eastern Europe.. Well, kinda excited for it because I would basically be seeing things that I once studied in history! As I love to mention it, I am NOT a geography student.. Therefore, such sightseeing of the past would definitely interest me a lot! :D

The past one week has been pretty much slow and "not-so-busy" with the submission of my business report.. Business reports are always such a pain in the ass for me! Hahahah!! I guess, I just dont have the gift for it! Nonetheless, I completed and submitted it.. :) Something worth to rejoice about.. Received a really worrying and bad news on Monday.. All I could do was pray for this friend hoping that she will get well soon! Thank God.. She really is better now.. Im just thankful and happy for that! :) Some things that happen in life always strike me such that.. Life is fragile and I got to cherish it even more!! I have learnt to cherish more!

On a lighter note, I always love mini chit chat sessions and joke sessions! :)

The lyrics of Count on Me has been stuck on my head ever since I heard it.. They are just so meaningful and would always remind me of friends who were always there for me.. Never leaving me!! Thank You my dear friends!!! :D

If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea
I'll sail the world to find you
If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see
I'll be the light to guide you

Find out what we're made of
What we are called to help our friends in need

You can count on me like one, two, three
I'll be there and I know when I need it
I can count on you like four, three, two
And you'll be there 'cause that's what friends
Are supposed to do, oh yeah, ooh, ooh

If you toss and you turn and you just can't fall asleep
I'll sing a song beside you
And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me
Everyday I will remind you

Find out what we're made of
What we are called to help our friends in need

You can count on me like one, two, three
I'll be there and I know when I need it
I can count on you like four, three, two
And you'll be there 'cause that's what friends
Are supposed to do, oh yeah, ooh, ooh, yeah, yeah

You'll always have my shoulder when you cry
I'll never let go, never say goodbye

You can count on me like one, two, three
I'll be there and I know when I need it
I can count on you like four, three, two
And you'll be there 'cause that's what friends
Are supposed to do, oh yeah, ooh, ooh

You can count on me 'cause I can count on you