Semester 2 has officially started.. School's kinda slack for me as I will have two off days unless there are labs which will only come in in the later part of the semester. This slackness is kinda scaring me as Im getting really too bored and beginning to get too relaxed. How ironic can one get! When you are too busy, you will wish and pray for a more relaxed term.. However, when it starts to get too slack, you tend to think too much and get too bored. Well! This is exactly what's happening. I guess.. I really need to get myself more activities to make my boring life more interesting. Cant wait for volunteering to beging again and easter to come! :) Im kinda getting more sick and tired of wanting to go for classes that the motivation to strive is totally wearing off!
I have been thinking so much for the past few days that I feel as though I have drifted! Somehow, I have woken up from a dream, and came to realise that it's really time for me to let go. Im tired and no longer wants to hold on. I guess, it's no longer worth it's meaning and I shouldnt sacrifice anymore. It's time for me to love myself more.