Seriously, I just cant work with locals and I really hated my existence in such a cold and gloomy country! This country is not only cold in terms of temperature and weather, but it's people arent any much better at all. I seriously just cant accept the fact of getting flamed at by 2 irresponsible people despite the efforts I have put in. What do you actually mean by IF YOU THINK u have contributed a lot, it's awesome!? Excuse me! Apparently, you guys are the ones who didnt exactly put in as much effort as Samini and I did! I swear I was on the verge of breaking and killing people! Never in my life have I met such a disorganized grp and a poor leader.. The other? Just commmented and insinuated another meaning in her email? Hello! You are the major suspect over the lost of my phone!! Like what mum said, I guess, in all my life, I have been working with people who are really nice and responsible.. People who just share the same goals as I do and are there to share my burden when I need them! The partnerships I ever had were simply just so awesome that I feel as though I have taken them for granted previously! I really miss working with my poly grps esp campnightshitppl! If people have been so much nicer and sensible, I wouldnt mind the extra effort and cost spent! But hey!! If you want to bite me and drive me mad, that's it!! My tolerance level is just there and once you hit it, I will snap!
Thank god Samini have been around.. Otherwise, i would seriously have just gone mad and snap! Ohlord!! Bring me back to my lovely people just so soon!!