<body>
about

RACHEL:D
Your profile here :)

reminisces

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
November 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
June 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
February 2012
April 2012

credits

Layout : materialisti-c
Resources : 1 2 3

Shout Out!!
Posted on Friday, February 18, 2011, 07:57
It's almost the end of the third week of school and I have been so drained! It's not the school work that drained me, in fact I havent really started much on school work!!, it's the volunteering project that I have on hand! I really regretted taking such a huge a project! Although it can help me clear my hours, but hey, the work load is far too heavy and my shoulders are about to collapse.. i really cant work with locals because our mindset and goals are just so different!! There are just so much miscommunications at times that really pisses me off and my friend as well.. What's more! My friend was so much pissed that I had to be the centre person! Ohlord!! I cant wait for this project to end!! There goes my planning for my first 4 weeks of relaxed school! :s I really missed working with campnightshit ppl! Although it was just the 4 of us, however, we manage to run 2 concerts well and the partnerships we shared were just flawless!! What's more! Although we had to put in lots of hardwork, however, the burden was always equally shared among the four of us!! Really missed this nice partnership! :(

The second blow I had for the week was the lost of my sg hp! It was the hp that contained my sg sim card! Well, to many, it's just a minor thing and i should just get over it! But hey, to me, it's a major incident! I really hated myself for being so careless! Actually, it's not mainly my fault! I didnt caused it! I suspected someone stole it but after much questioning, possibilities of that was ruled out! If that was the case, where the hell did my phone go to? I seriously have no idea! The visions of the last time I held on to my phone just seemed so blurred and smoked! How upsetting can things be! I had always made sure that all my things are nicely placed and safely kept! Now that i have lost smth so impt and it is my favourite phone of all.. I really cant seem to get over it and forgive myself! Ohwell! This feeling definitely suck!

Seems like the first 3 of weeks wasnt that pleasant afterall, I really hope for better weeks to come! :)

Just a random thought, one of the things I would love to try out when I get back would be to visit a rooftop bar with campnightshit ppl and gang!! heheheh! Had one in my mind weeks ago but I just cant seem to rmb what it is! hahahah!

Sometimes, I really wish for more concern and comfort, but it just doesnt reach me in time. How ironic can my life be at times.. The more I hope, the higher my disappointment gets.