The third week of the sem would be here in less than a day's time. How time just flew by esp when u are really busy. School's been kinda slack with short classes each day and two days off a week.. However, I have been really packed up wit volunteering! Guess I will be able to clear the hours or rather, exceed the hours by the end of feb! It's a rejoicing news for me i guess, since hectic lab will start in march! :) Well, really got to get the engine of working started all over again and really get on with what I have planned to work on!! :D
On a side note, been getting really bonded with the malaysians and classmates! :) Well! Nice feeling I guess!! Surprisingly, other than the usual ladies from sg, Im barely close to any other singaporeans here!! LOL! Kinda ironic I guess! hahaha!! My fun uni life comes from the crazy ladies (esp the 2 who are staying with me!!), the malaysians and my classmates!! This is indeed what I shld call it as OUT OF COMFORT ZONE, MIXING WITH PPL OF A DIFFERENT BACKGROUND! :D I guess, my uncle is just so right! Hanging out with non-"own" people will bring you up to a different view of life! This is just SO true! :D Amazingly, Im pretty much alright with it! :) As I shared with one of my ladies, Im actually quite scared of "own" ppl here!! hahaha! (Ok! I sound kinda ironic and confusing! but it's ok! i shall only explain it to ppl who ask me abt it!! so!! come to me if u really want to noe!)
I guess.. CNY should have been over by now! Well! I will have another CNY here before i get to celebrate it with my loved ones!! I actually came out with a list of things i would LOVE to do for the CNY that i get to celebrate back hme! :) Here it goes:
- House visiting for my relatives (the usuals i guess!)
- House hopping with friends!! ESP with campnightshit ppl and HOMOS!!
- Embracing the squeezy crowd at Chinatown on Chu XI!! :)
- NOT FORGETTING! MY FAV REUNION DINNER!! !!
Oh!! 2013 CNY!! Come just so soon and let me have fun! :)
Ohyes!! it shld be past 12 midnight back in sg! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY AND FRIENDSHIP DAY TO EVERYONE OUT THERE !! :D