<body>
about

RACHEL:D
Your profile here :)

reminisces

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
November 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
June 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
February 2012
April 2012

credits

Layout : materialisti-c
Resources : 1 2 3

Happy Chinese New Year!! :D
Posted on Monday, February 07, 2011, 07:04
It's the second chinese new year that I have spent abroad.. The ambience and fun is definitely a lot lesser as compared to all that I will have if Im home.. I seriously do miss celebrating new year at home.. I will still have another one more CNY abroad before I can have it at home!! Ohwell!! Im so looking forward to CNY 2013!! :)Coming from a pretty traditional family, CNY is another festive season of the year that I would always look forward too.. With the endless house visitings from chu yi till almost chu 15, although it can be quite tiring, but they are always just so fun and fulfilling! I seriously miss house visitings and house hopping with family friends!! It's always just so fun to do so! :D

CNY this year wasnt too bad! Whipped up a sumptuous meal for the ladies on the eve.. Well, now I really know and feel the hardwork of having to cook many dishes for a dinner!! Hahahah!! I will definitely appreciate my reunion dinner when i get back even more this time! :) Like what SL mentioned, this will probably be the one and only time the 4 of us will actually be having our reunion dinner together.. When Lyn and Han returns, it will be left with SL and I.. I wonder how reunion dinner would be then.. Hahahah!! My two malaysian friends simply made my mundane chu yi a happy one!! When I met them along the way to school, they came to me and said,"Xin Nian Kuai Le"!! Well, if a chinese had said that i would just be glad, but my two malaysians, one being a malay and the other being an indian, tried hard to pronounce it right in front of me!! How funny and it made my day! :) Had my favourite steamboat on chu er with the girls and joyce.. It was a nice feeling sitting by the steamboat and cracking jokes as we eat. Well, SL asked lots of assumption questions again and she concluded that I am a person who is easily contented. I guess, I turned into such a person after I get here. I used to expect a lot.. But the higher I expect, the greater my disappointments were.. Esp after so much has happened, I guess.. I would prefer to be contented with what I have and hope that status will remain quo!

On a lighter note, with the planned number of events I have.. I should be able to clear my hours by the end of Feb if nothing crops up.. :))) Praying hard that I would!! Im officially addicted to volunteering!! Helping ppl just makes ur heart feels lighter! :D

To end off, I wish everyone a HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!! MAY THE TU NIAN BE A COOL AND FRUITFUL ONE AND PROSPER LIKE YOU NEVER DID! :DDDD ENJOY THE FESTIVE SEASON! GONG XI GONG XI!!!