Been sooo busy to update this little space of mine!! Well, since it's the new year, I shall be more determined and hardworking to update this blog! :) At least once a month I promise! :D Year 2 Sem 1 has been the craziest semester in uni.. Taking 5 modules that are examinable are definitely killers! Well, now that exams are officially over, all I could hope would be for a good pass! I have studied my best and given my best! :) Being in a dumb sch (that doesnt give a single break after exams), Im glad that exams ended 2 days earlier than expected.. Therefore, I was given an extra 2 days to play other than the weekends! Straight after the last paper was a good CHINESE dinner with the wilmslow ladies at Pearl! Well, we were definitely eccentric to be enjoying our best ever meal!! hahaha! Thereafter was a shopping spree in town and followed by a chill out session at a boutique bar! Really loved the ambience but sadly, they closed early! Friday night was a midnight movie with the ladies. Black Swan! Ohgosh! It's such a psychotic show with scary scenes. The story was plotted such that this ballerina who is a perfectionist was selected as the swan queen for the ballet company. Her role was to portray both the white swan and the black swan. Apparently, she was too obssessed with the black swan that she started getting schiz!! Really freaky to watch her self torture!! :s As the week comes to an end, the desire for sch to start starts to diminish.. However, the earlier and faster sch passes, the earlier I would be hme! :)
On a lighter note, spent the winter holidays back on the warm and cozy island! The journey back could never that horrible all because of the crazy weather! Although it was a short trip hme, I still enjoyed myself! Family trip to hk was great and really fell deeper in love with the country! Hoping to visit the place once mre soon! :) A short getaway with the HOMOS to KL-Sunway, and it was definitely a relaxing and enjoyable trip! Stepping into 2011 with the HOMOS was definitely great! :) New year's dinner with campnightshit ppl + Josh was awesomely fun! :) Tang Yuan was the main dessert of the night and our surprise for Ruth's 21st! :) So glad that she loved it to bits! :) Well! Crazy and fun-loving ppl! Definitely missing them! Oh!! Party night on Ruth's birthday was awesomely cool! We made her step onto the stage where all the ppl down stage sang her birthday song!! Well, this girl was kinda tipsy that she almost fell! Hahahaha!! Attended Rondeau 25.. It was definitely nice to be meeting those band ppl and having dinner with them after the concert! :D Nice catch up session and poking into Ruth session! :D Ohyes!! And as promised to Ruth, I attended her xmas countdown home party! It was cool and fun!! really loved it! Hopefully there will be another one in 2011 and I shall definitely be there once again! :) Met up with 3 musketeers and Patty was a definite session! :) Enjoyed their company! 3 cheers to the 10years of friendship and years coming! :)
Each trip home definiitely brought me much more memories with these lovely ppl! :) Hoping to see more of these ppl when I return in July and have mre fun!! BATAM AND BINTAN TRIP with bandits is a MUST! :)
I shall now open my arms and welcome the new semester! :D
Sometimes, when a person says "anything", it always means something. I guess, the need to understand more about others' hidden meaning is necessary. Although I have started to tone down in socializing, I still hope that I will meet some new ppl along the course of my life. At times, i just dont understand how can things turn out like tt? Ppl who are expected to have been nice ends up showing their colors after a long time of no interaction. Is this the true colors of an individual? Only one conclusion could be made from such an act: If you do not turn up for activities, we are no longer friends! What a disgusting fact!