Finally back with some updates of my exciting summer life.. Well.. This summer has been just so awesome so far.. And it's almost time to get back to the gloomy island. No matter how much I do not wish to get back there, I will STILL have to get back there.. Because it's just the path that I chose a year ago.. No matter how much regrets I may have, how much problems I might face.. I will still have to move on with it.. That's because.. this is the life that I have chosen.. But I am really glad to have had a 3mths escape from that cold island.. Embracing myself in the warmth of my loved and favourite ones.. Of cos.. Im proud to say that the long list of things that I have written down before getting back, is mre or less completed! :D
The short 8 days getaway to Brisbane was one of those things on my list. And I just have to share how much fun I really had there!! Tried out one of my dream sports, skydiving!! It was just awesomely fun! Okey! I do admit that the first jump was really scary and Ruth fully agrees with it too.. That is because.. Once we were on the right height of 14000 ft, my tandem master asked if I was ready. And once I said yes, the next moment I knew was that Im alr freefalling! HAHAH! But I seriously loved the parachuting part! it was really fun and eye opening! Saw the entire view of bris from the top was just breath-taking! :D For a moment, I felt like a red lion! :) HAHAHAH! The best part of this getaway was probably all the crazy fun I had with my closest friend-Xuwei, the one who forgot who I am and actually borrowed my paper to copy 2 years back - linette, and not forgetting my close buddy - Ruth! :D The 4 of us were seriously crazy!! HAHAHH!! We had probably played too much that we found it really hard to part on the 8th day! hahahah!! And of cos! i really got to thank Xuwei for letting us in during our stay in bris!! Ohyes!! And I shant forget my almost 10 yrs secondary sch good buddy - PAT!! :D Who really tried to spend as much time with me as possible!! :D I shant describe in detail the entire trip as it might start to bore ppl and well, those memories are just gonna be imprinted in my mind! HEHEHEH! :D Goodness, sounding so emotional, but well! i seriously miss the times spent in Bris! :D Thank God that I made the right choice to take a break to bris! hahahah!! Was really glad that Ruth was REALLY comfortable with my two friends and am also really glad tt this trip brought closer friends even closer and new friends bond!! Nice! :D
Well, this trip to bris made me feel even mre affirmed that my previous choice to uk was probably a mistake. But well, since I can no longer rectify this mistake, I shall just live with it and make the best use out of it! Not trying to be upset, but just trying to take things easier. HAHAH! :D
Just before my 8 day getaway, I came by a blog that I havent visited for quite some time. Well, a portion of the post that she made had made me think. Why does everything sound as though it's ALL my fault!? I had actually tot of making a response back to that post immediately.. But I chose not to. Because, it's probably pointless! Well.. All I would like to comment was that. You made me fall deep down into a dungeon months back. A dungeon that caused me to be in despair. I was on the verge of losing all my friends because I had lost faith! That sentence you made really made me lose all my faith. But I was glad that my friends pull me back up. So pls dont try to send me back there again. I have no idea if things would turn out to be like what it was before.. But all I know is, I have alr tried my best in salvaging. I wasnt the one who didnt made the effort. It was just that my efforts were left unappreciated! FYI, Im nt trying to shift any blames. It always takes 2 hands to clap! And do bare in mind, I never once asked for trouble to come to me. I had a really hard time as well. Probably, we are just not fated. This is probably just life..