It's almost a month since I got back.. Goodness.. Im just falling so much deeply in love with this place, called home.. And of cos, with the trememdous amount of fun I have with the people I love, it's just too perfect to even be thinking of returning back to that cold place! HAHAHA.. :D Anw, been partying soooo hard that I am officially overly exhausted.. This shall be the week for recuperation! :) HAHAH!
The previous week was just awesomely a big blast! :D Met up with the 3 musketeers on Thursday for a trip down to Sentosa!! Omgg. Can I explain how much I miss those sand and sea!? Mann! In manchester, there aint a single drop of sea other than some probably to be called "lang kow" river.. hahah.. I have missed the beach and sun soo much.. Although the sun was hiding that day, but I still love basking on the beach!! Cool!! And we had a "HIGH CLASS" picnic, with all those BBQ ribs and whole chicken!! It was just awesomely cool! :) And not forgetting, the company just made things even better! HAHAHA! Been so long since we cracked jokes and poked into one another.. Just one word to sum it up! FUN! :D And not forgetting, my all time fav, LUGE RIDE!! Ohgosh!! There's a new route to it!! Do try it!! :) FUN!
And Friday was a TOTAL PARTY NIGHT with some of the lovely bandits!! :) Double O-ed and Rebel-ed with Ruth, Quack YY, Weiren, Kenneth and Shirmain!! Double O had house music that night which wasnt our type!? And the people there were probably a little much older and they weren't as HIGH.. We were practically on "self-high" mode.. After getting tired of being on "self-high", we decided to finish our last round of drinks and head down to Rebel with Ruth's free entrance pass! :) Wow.. Rebel was soo much better.. WIth the right music and right mood.. And there we were.. With the right atmosphere, enjoyed ourselves to the fullest on the dance floor.. We really partied our heads off! :) HAHAHAH! WONDERFUL NIGHT!! :)) Left Rebel at 3plus when we decided that our legs could no longer hold us, and headed off to Ruth's place for a stayover.. Mac was the food for the night.. And shortly after our supper, all of us concussed on the floor till 8 in the morning.. HAHAH!! :) We were really thankful that we arrived at Ruth's place JUST before the heavy rain came! :) Friday night was just a blast! :D
And saturday was a trip to JB with the HOMOS! :) YAY!! Finally!! Our long awaited JB trip!! Teehee!! :D The trip was awseomely fun.. And of cos.. we were practically stuffing ourselves with food and nice sweet potatoes! :) Not forgetting, BASKING ROBBINS 31!! :) HAHAHAH!! Mygosh!! We had the long extinct A&W!! Wooo!! Nice!! :) ANd of cos, it wouldnt be perfect with the great company I had! :) I guess, all of us really went crazy with those cheap stuffs in the supermarket!! Our shopping trolley was filled to the BRIM!! :) HAHAH! Mannn!! Just satisfying.. Despite being overly drained from the previous night, I still enjoyed myself to the max.. Pushing my limits to a higher lvl! :) HAHAHA!! Loving them all even more! Teehee.. One of those greatest memories that we all had shared! :) HAHAHHA!!
Sunday was yet another day down to Sentosa with my cousins and aunties. Hmmm.. It was a picnic session cum SUPPOSEDLY tanning.. But sadly, the rain decided to replace the sun and took power the whole day!! OHGOSH!! But nevertheless, I still had fun spending time with them.. The cousins tried out flowrider, which was somewhat like a surfing lesson maybe? And it was simply just fun!! OK!! I almost got the hang of it.. HAHAH!! Im soo tempted to take diving even more now and continue with my lovely water sports activites!! Teehee! :D Surfing under the rain just made u feel shivery!! HAHAHA!! But it was really fun!! :) Round 2 sooon! :D
It was just one of those coolest week ever I had!! HAHAH! :D
And after much planning and squeezing of those brain juices, I am really glad that Xuwei's surprise 21st early party ended off well last night! :D In fact, I would say that it was better than expected!! Im glad that the birthday girl enjoyed herself to the fullest.. Her gift before she returns to Aussie! :) Well, the happiest thing that I felt was, the team work between the HOMOS.. The team work strengthened, and it was this team work that enabled everything to work out.. Everyone contributed and played their part well. And Im really proud of each and everyone of them! :D Mygosh!! Seriously, this made me feel even mre worthwhile than before.. All the hardwork are worth it.. :) Indeed my fav clique! :D
Alright.. This week shall really be a week of recuperating and just meeting up with some friends.. No parties this week for me! :D Nevertheless, Im still shouting out for more meet ups and party sessions with 3 musketeers, HOMOS and the lovely bandits! :D Fruitful summer holidays indeed.. So dearest time, pls tick slower! :D Allow me to embrace in their love a little longer! :D