Been back for almost 3 weeks.. Well.. Other than the erratic weather, there aint anything else I could actually pick on on this lovely sunny island!! Been missing this lovely sun since the month of jan and it just feels so awesome to set foot back on this tiny red dot! :) Esp when the best things on earth, your family and beloved friends, are residing on it! Perfect is the only word to describe it all.. The world might be vast and endless, but there's no place better than home! :))
The 3 weeks have been so fruitful and awesomely fun! Meeting up with sec sch buds, followed by the 2 best cliques in poly! :) AWFULLY MEMORABLE! :)) It's been 7 mths since I embraced myself in the comfort of fun! The first ever grp of lovelies I met up with when i set foot back on this island was the Legendary Class 2002!! Great night spent at Timbre, and surprisingly, we could just kept talking through the night and having so much fun, even though we meet like say twice a year, esp when there are a few that I havent met for almost 3yrs!! Just one word: Amazing!! The "almost 10 years of friendship all of us shared", was probably one of those more frequent phrase of that night! The classic-est phrase of the night was "Weiqiang, zhang da le!" HAHAHA!!! The night spent with these lovely ppl is just unforgettable!!! Encore is a shout out! :)
After which, was a week of probably slacking and this week was just a great week to accumulate as much energy as possible! It was then the best week ever in 7mths that came along!! Caught "The Karate Kid" with the HOMOS ladies @ PS.. The show was hilarious and nice.. But the company was even better!! :) It was a short chit chat session at starbucks and everyone decided to take their leave at 11pm, due to work committments the next day..
Thursday's weather was such a spoiler.. The uninvited rain made Ruth and I spend money and walk unglamarously along Sim Lim!! but well, this did not stop us from reconciling after the long 6mths and of cos! There was definitely just too much to fill one another up!! :) Had our Dunch (semi dinner + lunch), and "She's out of my league" @ cine, followed by dinner with Josh @ Astons and last stop was starbucks.. A night filled with plannings for upcoming events! :) Comfort night once again! :)
Friday night was spent meeting the wondeful ppl I met in NP Band!! :) Dined @ Manhattan Fish market, followed by a crazy night @ChinaOne till about 2am and returned back to the chalet with Ruth, Josh, Quack YY, Weiren and Norain. The night was indeed fun!! Been ages since I really partied so madly! HAHAH!! :) Seriously lack of beauty sleep that night but it was definitely worht it to sacrifice it! :) Great night, awesome company, lots of laughters!!! Could I ask for an encore real soon!!! HAHAHAH!!
Saturday was yet another greatest day ever!! :) HOMOS night!! Wooo!! Been missing each and everyone so much ever since I left them 6mths ago! HAHAH! The night was just great.. Although the UNINVITED rain decided to deter our progress on setting up the BBQ, but well! We still manage to get it started! :))) BBQ cravings satisfied! :)) Teehee!! And never ever have I thought that I would get a 21st Birthday Surprise from them!! OMGG!!! Although I was only half awake for that night, I swear that I was really touched by their actions!! :) Only if I were fully awake, my tear glands would definitely have reacted!! HAHAHH!! Gooodness!! Best 21st celebration ever!! I had always thought that my 21st would be boring without them, but I was proven wrong! Ohwell! Thank god for bringing these awesome ppl into my lives! As I always said, they are always the ones that make me feel, that make my life perfect! :))) Loveliest ppl and Im loving them even mre each day!! :))
Met up with Ruth for lunch on Tuesday!! We always had endless topics to talk abt, and many plans to make!! HAHAHA! :) She's indeed worthy of the title of BEST SECRETARY I ever had! hahaha! :))) It was always nice and funny to see her recording down the plans neatly in her work book! :) Anw, the both of us were reenacting those scenes we had 2 years ago!! Those secret places the com had created! HAHAH!! I guess!! We really got to be thankful for all the shit we were thrown at 2 years ago.. It was because of them, that made us stood closer to one another, and brought us close today!! And because of it, now, we have mre things to laugh about each time we meet.. Thinking back, it was just how silly as we traced back the root of the cause.. And definitely, feeling sorry for those who have sacrificed for us.. But we would definitely mark it as a worthy sacrifice! :) Anw, Im loving these coolest ppl who stood by one another... Indeed memorable and worth treasuring! :)))
And here comes Wednesday.. when we gave Big Pang his early birthday celebration! :)) Dined @Marina Pizza Hut. And Pang totally got owned when the restaurant played the birthday song presenting him his pizza birthday cake!! :)) Nice night!! And it was a chilling session at the Helix Bridge!! Well!! It aint as awesome as what I tot it would be, but still, it's pretty! :))) Nice and simple night of celebration, but it was just great and fun meeting these lovely ppl! :))
Spent thursday night with my beloved sister.. We had a great buffet @ Pariss International.. Well.. comments for the food.. Aint that good.. And not worth the price we paid for it.. I think.. Kuishinbo's probably better!? HAHAHHA!! But anw!! The night was cool and fun esp when the both of us started turning crazy after getting soo bloated!! HAHAHA! :))
It's been a fruitful and awesome 3 weeks so far.. Ohhh dearest time, please tick much slower to let me enjoy my comfort even more!! And now!! Im shouting out for an ENCORE for all the events!! :)) The Legengary Class, 3 musketeers, HOMOS, and not forgetting, the lovely bandits! :)) Come on ppl, let's party again!! :))))))