<body>
about

RACHEL:D
Your profile here :)

reminisces

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
November 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
June 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
February 2012
April 2012

credits

Layout : materialisti-c
Resources : 1 2 3

Posted on Monday, June 07, 2010, 05:04
Oopsie!! This place has been neglected for almost 2 mths!! :((( Well! School got really hectic after easter!! Everything was moving at such a fast pace!! Submission of reports, assignments and thereafter, it was exams!! Well! Im glad that 4th June 2010 marked the last day of my first yr uni life!! :)))

Uni life is definitely not the same as that compared to poly life!! Poly life was like a beautiful dream! Everything was just so nice and fell in place neatly! But uni life was definitely a whole new life! And what's mre, being away from hme during this stage of study life definitely did not make things better... I guess, this is the price I had to pay for studying abroad. First yr went by pretty much quickly, and it definitely wasnt smooth sailing for me at all. Starting with cultural shock and adjusting to this place, followed by problems one after another, and then finally settling down, and problems had to surface once mre. Well.. All these just made me grew and mature along the way. And of cos, I lost a few things along the way, but at the same time, I gained many precious things. All these just taught me many lessons of life. And one of them would be that certain things are difficult to gain, but easily lost.. And once u lose it, u will nv get it back again. Sadly, I lost smth that used to be really precious to me. However, this lost made me gained mre precious things. So do I define it as a gain rather than a lost? Well. Probably, there's no way we could do a math out of it. I would prefer things to just go as it is fated to go. And all I can hope for would be a much better second yr...

But well, I was really glad to have true ones beside me in times of need! :)) Thank goodness I had them and I could pull through each and every stage of obstacles. And also, I have learnt to cherish kinship even mre!! :)))

A day after my last paper, was a day hell full of fun!! It was a blackpool trip with my classmates! :)) Cool and great!! It was indeed adrenaline rushing and stress relieving trip!! Well! Everyone returned back real shagged but it was worthwhile!! Cool!! :)) And it's also nearing to home!! And I just cant wait!!! Hoorayyy!!! :DDDD There's just so much to do when Im back home!! And everything's getting so packed up!! Oh dearest time, please tick slower or give me 48hrs a day!! So much soo pleaseee!! :))))

And Im soooo looking forward to finland too!! Yayyyy!! :)))) It's time for play, fun and joy this long summerrr!! :DDDDD