CIAO!! :) I know I have been such a lazy ass in updating this place, and it's probably fiiled with cobwebs and the air has gone stale! :) Well! Here I am! back for some updates!
Easter holidays has ended for about a week or so. And indeed, the very first easter I spent here in UK was a fruitful one. Esp when it embarks on my first trip around Europe! The Italy trip was good! I love the attractions in Rome, just so amazingly magnificient and it was definitely an eye opening trip. Pisa Tower is definitely worthy of it's status of being one of the worlds' seven wonders. Florence is prettily filled with markets that sells authentic itlian goods like cheese, jam, pasta, etc. Venice is just awesome. Boats for buses.! How cool can that get! Taking boats to each and every corner of Venice! It's definitely a very good place to escape to after facing so much stress in the city! A place I would definitely head for and have a relaxing holiday in future when things just get too stessed up! :) Loving the feeling of just hoping onto any boats and alight any station ur legs just decides to head for. And not forgetting Milan! Definitely worthy of its "shopping paradise" name! The trip to Italy was great!! 12 days worth of experiencing different cultures is just awesome! :) I remember how disappointed I felt towards Italy when I first land on Rome Fiumancio Airport! My first impression of Italy was, "Malaysia in Europe!" But hey, my impression of Italy totally changed after the 12 days of touring! Each and every part of Italy has it's own culture and attractions! And Im sure you will LOVE IT! :)
The week after I return was definitely the worst week I would have ever faced! It totally pushed me down straight into the dungeon of hell! Okay! It might sound really nasty and unpleasant, but well, it was definitely a week filled with emotional turbulence! I took a long time to struggle to stay alive! I promise! Well! I have learnt. Learnt things the hardest way it could ever get! No amt of words could ever describe it! All I can do is just to face the facts. The truth that life's never fair! Like what Mirah used to say,"Life's a bitch!" And indeed, it definitely is! Ohwell! What more can I do!? Nth actually! but just to move on with this sucky life! But hey! Although life's a bitch, but it definitely teaches us lots of valuable lessons, and also lead us into finding ppl that is impt to u for the rest of ur life. True friendships! I ever came across this statement and tot that not only was it meaningful but it actually does reflect on me! Friendship has no boundaries. No matter how many miles away can one be, it will still stay alive! :)
Well! Im definitely still nursing the emotional turbulence I faced. But all I can say is! I will try very hard to put things behind me! I might have lost smth that is so precious, but well, on the positive side, I might have gained more things! Nevertheless, this will definitely be a regret I ever have in my life! It's definitely a stain! A stain in my life and all I can hope for is that it will fade away .....
Have a great week! :) I cant wait to be home! Like seriously! :D