<body>
about

RACHEL:D
Your profile here :)

reminisces

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
November 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
June 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
February 2012
April 2012

credits

Layout : materialisti-c
Resources : 1 2 3

Posted on Friday, March 26, 2010, 04:54
Been so busy and tired to do some updates on this blog. Well! Alright. Maybe that's just an excuse. Laziness is the key. But anw, my past two weeks of life been pretty busy and packed over here. But Im glad to say that all my practicals for Year 1 has finally ended. I will no longer have anymore practicals till next year. Time really went by just quickly. It's been about 6mths plus since Im on this island! And of cos, things have definitely taken their places, and I have definitely adapted! And with that, Im starting to click with ppl. Esp the Manch girls! It was always good to have their presence! HAHAH! And talking abt the manch girls! Ms YONG HAN HUI wanted me to post this abt her!! To praise her!! HAHAHA! :)
Dear Ms Yong Han Hui,

Thank you so much for that crapping night ! For cracking those stupid and crappy jokes to make me laugh and roll!! It was indeed good! And not forgetting the crappy session with the rest of the girls plus Ser Ling on Sunday. It's been ages since I really crapped to the ULTIMATE max!! HAHAH! :) Yes! YOU ARE REALLY NICE!! (ok! For this, you know what u owe me hur!! Quizzes!) hahaha!! And yes! Im also looking forward to the coming trip! You better treat me nice otherwise!! YOU ARE SLEEPING IN THE RIVERS OF VENICE!! :) Teehee!! But anw, THANK YOU SO MUCH!! And yess!! Okok! I will add Cambodia in my volunteering plans!! But as I told u, Kenya is still where I would want to head!! And you are SUPPOSE to adopt kid with me!! :)

*You better be greatful and touched for this short para k!! HAHAH!! I hardly do dedications unless there's some events!! HAHA!! :)

For the past 2 weeks, I have finally thought things through and done what I felt would be the best solution to all things! And I just hope that I wont get played out! Hoping for some good news to come by!

And HOORAY!! Here comes the long awaited Easter Holidays! :) EASTER'S ONE OF MY FAVOURITES TOO! :)