SPECIAL DEDICATION TO MY BELOVED XUWEI! :D
To my dearest Xuwei, Now that you will be away to a far away land to pursue your dreams, I am indeed very happy for you. No doubt that I will miss you so and miss your presence, but well, I still wish you all the best whilst you are on the other end of the world! You know! It's been just great knowing you for the past 4 years! :) The 4 years of friendship building up, growing strong and hoping to last! Thank You for being my friend, always being so rational enough to scold me for being too emotional and irrational, always being there when I needed it, teaching me how to protect myself when there's a need, listening and always comforting me in a special way, and the list just goes on! And of cos, for all the encouragements and also those silly times spent together! Hey! I know you are gng to miss my shoulder waves too! Sooo! YOU GOT TO COME BACK AND ACTIVATE THEM YEA! :) It's really enjoyable knowing you and talking to you! I will miss those times when you ask me all sorts of dumb yet "ma lu" questions! Ok! They aint dumb actually, cos those questions end up making me want to know more! HAHAHA! :) I will miss those times when you just shout "Rachee chee" and also those fierce msges too!! HAHAHA! :) Thank You all this while my dear friend! Thereby, I wish you all the best in your new land and socialise to make more new friends!! Teehee! And rmb! YOUR HOME IS BISHAN ST 12 hor! :) Teehee! I will miss you sooo!! And! Stay in contact with me no matter what k! I dont want to lose my job mann! HAHAHA!! *Hint hint!* ALL THE BEST MY DEAR FRIEND! Take goood care of yourself in that nice island! And study hard! :) Till then when we meet! :) AND!! BFF! :) Loves, Rachee chee! :) * and it's time for me to kick off the 4 yrs habit that I had! Enjoyable yet fun habit! :)