<body>
about

RACHEL:D
Your profile here :)

reminisces

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
November 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
June 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
February 2012
April 2012

credits

Layout : materialisti-c
Resources : 1 2 3

Posted on Thursday, February 25, 2010, 06:52
SPECIAL DEDICATION TO THE BIG PAPA, PANG! :)

Dear Big PAPA Pang,

Now, it's your turn to play a part in serving the country! Aint you just excite, recruit Pang? HAHAH! Ohpls! Dont break mre beds in Tekong! And have fun in there! Make more buddies like us! :) THOUGH I AM A GIRL! LOLOL! And enjoy your service! HAHAH! Though the pangkipeida will be down for a while, but dont worry! I will still bug you like nobody's business! HAHAHA! And! Yes! Please serve the country well and protect civilians like us! Time to fall in Recruit Pang! :) Take Good care of yourself yea! And dont go too mad in there! Now that it's your turn to do what you have to do, till then shall we all meet! :) Take Care, Enjoy and serve well! All the best! :) HAHAAH!!

Loves,
Chee! :)


And just some random updates for fun, laughter, peace and joy! :)
Into the mid week of Feb the last week! Well! I am just hoping for time to pass by more quickly, and awaiting for the exciting easter hols to come! :) It's really time for a good break! been soo tired although I barely do much!? Probably getting old I guess! Just have to admit the fact that I AM old! Ohwell!

And Im hoping hard for spring to come and winter to go! Im starting to hate snow for being soo troublesome and dirty! And I suspect there might be some bacteria growing on my hands or some allergic reactions? or probably some dehydration of the skin (which I truly hope it is!).. The skin's been soo wrinkly and disgustingly looking! Ohgosh! Wonder what the cause of it is! HAHA! Ohwell! And yes! Results are out, and I did farely well I would say ? Could have done better! But due to the fact that I didnt mug as hard, this is more than what I deserve I guesss! :) Ohwell! Im contented! But hoping to do better!

Ohyes! And I miss the presence of my beloved convo online! Please be active soon! :) HAHAH! That's all for now! :D