It's been one week since school started! Well! Just one word describes it all! BORING!! Some may have heard me rant about this word for really quite a couple of times! But well, this is exactly what Im feeling now! Im taking modules that was once taken in Ngee Ann! Biochem, Cell Bio and Microbio! And guess what! These lectures are making me sooo bored that I can actually scribble notes on the lecture notes using different coloured pens! Made my entire lecture notes more colourful! Ohwell! But Im glad to say! Ok! Not very glad taking this module actually! But well, at least pleased to say that my school fees are not wasted! Im taking another module, Pharmacology! And from the looks of it! Im gng to study quite a bit abt drugs! At least it makes me feel challenged to take it? HAHAH! And yes! After my first practical induction, it made me feel kinda interested in my labs in Weeks 6 and 7! Im actually gng to do things on cancer and DNA mutation and repair! Kind of exciting and something to look forward to I guess! :D They were afterall some interests of a Biotechologist! :D Goodie!!
First week of sem 2 just past like that! Basically! My week has been soo boring that Im like rotting after school in the hostel! And luckily, there's the creation of mobtv to solve those boredom of mine! Well! To some, it may just be some other local productions, but to me, it's my source of entertainment! And what's more! Since Im paying for it! Might as well make full good use of it! :) And all thanks to recommendations of a beloved friend, Im so hooked onto "The Pupil" now! And also "The Noose"!! "The Pupil" is getting soo exciting till the extend that Im questioning why does Mediacorp just release one ep a week! It makes me soo anxious!! But it also makes me look forward to the end of the week (when the show is released on Friday!) ! And "The Noose" is soooo funny with those crappy local issues that will probably make u laugh till u roll off ur bed!! Alright !! Maybe not for you! But it definitely did for me! :) HAHAHAH!! Good source of entertainment! And not forgetting! My "self found" show! "En Bloc"! :) It was just a story that has a simple plot, nth fanciful! But it actually could portray how money can actually turn good friends into enemies, let family members quarrel and also turn things so ugly! But well! The ending was really good! And it was the ending that also enlightened me of certain things a friend once said before! :) And here it is that Im gng to share.!!
"Along the way in life, many things have changed. All these times, I have always been afraid of things changing, people changing around me. Changes can never be stopped. And we would have to learn to let go. Everyone has their own lives to lead and also own dreams to chase. We have to learn to be independent, to fight for what we want, and also to cherish what we have and treasure it, so that we would never lose it. In a way, it's a new beginning for everyone. We may have gained new things but as long as we have our home and friends in our heart, we will never lose what's most important to us! Our home and friends!" - extracted from the show-En Bloc. And of cos, there were some things added in by me. Just some words more related to me and around me!
Well! It did enlighten me and made me understand more about this thing called "LIFE"! Like what another friend would comment, Life's a bitch, but we would still need to lead it. And yes, indeed! We would need to! Therefore, no matter how much I may feel bored here taking those modules, how much I had always wanted to be home with my family and friends, I would take each and every step positively! Although there were times that I may need some support and help in doing it, but I WILL DO IT and I PROMISE! And Of cos, I would need to thank those who have helped and stood by me!
Chinese New Year is just around the corner! It is just another festive season I had always looked forward to! Fortunately, it's on a weekend this year! Otherwise, I would probably be in sch as usual! But well! I miss those chinatown lightings, late night shopping, pre CNY preparation like "Ban Nian Huo", CNY clothes shopping with family and friends, etc, and of cos there's the annual steamboat sagas at relative's and my place with both family and friends!, house hopping from Chu 1 to probably chu 15? (Not everyday of cos! But most of it!) And not forgetting, those new year goodies and all kids favourites!! GONG XI FA CAI, HONG BAO NA LAI!! Well! Im sooo gng to miss all these for like 3 years! But well, I have representatives to get my Ang Bao for me at least! But as for the company I always had and enjoyed, we shall all reunite in 2012!! :)