It's time that I went back to my cold island.. Boohoo.. No matter how reluctant I am, I still had to! Ohwell! I can only pray for time to pass by even more quickly as of now! Ohwell! In fact, I am already contented enough during my stay back hme. Indeed! I had several or rather many emotional turbulence here and there. And Im very thankful to be having friends who were there listening, tolerating as well as trying to wake me up! For a fact that I know, I can never ever turn back time. Neither should I ever look back. Regrets will always be regrets. Why dont I turn it into a positive energy and not let my loved ones down! Ohwell!! Words are afterall words !! I just hope that I can act it out!
Anw! I had a really fruitful and wonderful last week! Met up with Pat!! My very very very good friend whom I have not met for quite some time!!!! It was really nice meeting her and talking to her!! Teehee!! :) Just sooo comfortable! And we tried out a nicce foood place at City link!! It's a taiwan restaurant! :) Nice food!
And talking about foood!! My trip back hme was pretty fruitful! I got to eat most of my favourites! :) HAHAHAH!! And of cos! Thanks to my beloveds who travelled ard with me for food!! MUAHAHAAH!! :)
This week was basically spent with HOMOS!! And it was really AWESOME!! The steamboat feast! Surprise birthday cake! And it just made my 21st perfect! I wouldnt need anything fancy! Just the right companion I guess! :) And not forgetting, movies on a Thurs night! Blind Side! Was just nice and touching! :) Teehee!!
Now that I return to that cold island! It would be at least 6 mths later till Im back! And I just hope to get my exchange!! Ohpls!! Let me get it!!
Lastly, I apologise to the rest of my friends whom I did not really have much time to spend with during my short trip back! I will definitely have more time for all of you during my long trip back! I promise! :) And sincere apologies to those whom I did not even get to meet up with at all!
TAKE CARE Everyone! till then! :) and stay tuned! :) Have a great weekend! :)