<body>
about

RACHEL:D
Your profile here :)

reminisces

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
November 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
June 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
February 2012
April 2012

credits

Layout : materialisti-c
Resources : 1 2 3

Posted on Sunday, January 24, 2010, 21:53
It's been a week since I returned to this cold and gloomy island!! I have definitely missed my beloved sunny island and the company. The temperature's been ranging around the single digits and not to negative. Of cos I hope that it wont plunge further! Ohpls!! Pls dont!! It's been raining these days and the sky is just sooo gloomy that it makes you feel sooo sad!!! Plus the exam stress and also unwanted additional stress from your classmates!! OHGOSH!! They are just unbearing! I seriously cant wait for winter to leave and the sun to come out!! Ohpls!!! Come on!! :D I have been dreading the sound of quietness! It jus freaks you out and scares you! And for that! I probably had the worst nightmare ever in my entire 21 years of life till date! That I practically jumped out of sleep and stoned!! Ohgoooodness!! No kid! It's the truth!!

One more paper and all will be done! Come on!! Let me get it over and done with! :) Thereafter will be the start of sem 2!! Goodness gracious!! Only if I could get things to move on at a faster pace!! Cant wait for 2012 to come! Well! But at least, for now, I will no longer sink into self indulgence of being sad and unhappy! I got to go well and get out of this place right! Teehee! And I just hope!! Or maybe hope shouldnt be the word.. That everything will still stay quo when Im fully back!! Teehee!! Looking forward to easter holidays and HOPEFULLY!! FINGERS CROSS PLSS!!! Exchange Application to be a success!! Ohplssss!! So much sooo pls!! Teehee!! :D