It is the final stay here at home! Well, time is passing sooo quickly that it scares me off! It seemed as though I just got back ytd and I have to return soon! Goodness! I never ever liked this feeling of return! The feeling of "why am I suppose to be back?".. Ohwell! Since I have taken this path, I have to complete it no matter what! No amount of regrets or complaints will make anything better... All I could think of is .... IF only I could turn back time ... A time machine would be perfect!
On a happier note! The week that passed was a fruitful one! A week that I had really enjoyed! At least I met up with a few groups of friends! My AVA grp! :) It was fun chatting and reminiscing about the past! ANd not forgetting some gossips we had for the night! :) Just great! I hope that the rest coould make it the next time round! Which would proabbly be a yr later? HAHAH!! Ohyes! And Serene and I had the same views!! Our old perspectives were just changed! How nice! :)
Met up with my sec sch good ol' friends! It's been ages since some of us met. And it's really great! We had a great time laughing at all the silliness! And all of us agreed that Sec 2 was the best year we ever had! And the only thing about sec 4, was probably our heroic fight against the most PROBLEMATIC, TRAUMATISING teacher we ever had in our lives!! She really made an IMPACT in our lives!! Not the good side!! It was the negative side!! MUAHAHAH!! Those were the good ol' days! :) And of cos! We had some juicy gossips as well! How can life be exciting without gossips!? :)
And finally! It was definitely the great one! Rondeau 24! Attended Rondeau 24 with the group! The concert was not bad! Well! Ticket sales were better! And!! Of cos!! Watching them play made us all feel like playing in the alumni band for the next concert! Hmmm!! I wonder if I can make it for practies!? I hope I can! HAHAHAH!! Well! Playing and making music together with a group of good friends were always nice and enjoyable! The feeling of working towards the same goal we had! :)
And of cos! I had my cravings satisfied this week! :) Woohoo! My fav Yu Pian Mi Fen, curry, korean food and many more! :)
Stepping into the final week on this sunny island is definitely not very nice ... But well! Let it be a fruitful one! Have a great week ahead! :D