Exams have finally ended! And that marks the end of all the unnecessary stress that I have been receiving.. :However, it also marks the start of Semester 2! Well! I guesss! I got to applaud myself for being able to survive through Semester1!! HAHAHA!! LOLOL!! But yes, I have already been through one semester here. I have no idea how results would turn out to be.. And all I could hope for is the best! I tried my best. But if the negative marking decides to kill me.. Then I would just have to surrender to it! There was only 3 days break before the Semester starts again! What a weird sch aint it! Ohwell!! And now that it's the start of semester 2! That's means I have 4 more semesters to go! Ohpls!! Time to ride even faster!! :D
On a lighter note!! Went on a whole day house hunting with the Manch girls ytd! It was good!! We practically walked the entire day from 12plus all the way till about 7plus? Good stamina for all of us! Viewed about 4 apartments, but they werent the ideal ones that Han and I had! Our concept was to get a homely feeling one!! However, there was one that definitely caught our eyes!! And it was this flat that made us say, Never judge a book by it's cover! It was a "bangaldash hostel looking" (that's what lyn and i named it! :D) apartment, but however, the inside was the MOST modern one that we ever saw!! The bathtub was AWESOME!! And the kitchen diner was really good!! :D And not to mention the bedrooms!! Ohgosh!! Just sooo modern!! Probably even more modern than my own home!! :D But sadly, it was too isolated and far from school! Hence, goodbye my modern bangaldash apartment!! :D Well! I guess we will still be hunting for ideal ones!! Just hoping to get the one that will really catch us!! :D Ohwell! And of cos! We rewarded ourselves to a really good sweet treat of deserts!! The cheesecake was just great! :D Yayyy!! i miss deserts!! HAHAHAH!! They just make u feel happier when u are down!
Been having all sorts of weird cravings lately!! HAHAHAH!! Cravings for "Chai tou kueh', BBQ food, my fav yu pian mian and a few others which i cant rmb now!! HAHAHA!! LOLOL!! Cant wait to be back in the mid year to satisfy my cravings!! :D
OHYES!! And the weather's been sooo good for the past two days!! There's my lovely sun hanging in the sky!!! Gosh!! It just feels good to be greeted with a nice warm sun every day!! *FIngers cross!* I just hope that it will carry on be up there! :D I LOVE THE SUN!!! Only if there's a beach!! It would be wonderfuL! :D
"How courage can be tricky and if you do something that is about honour and you dont courage it, then there is no point of courage. Technically, it just means HONOUR YOUR COURAGE!" - my favourite from blind side! :D