A big warm welcome to 2010! 2009 has passed in a glimpse. 2009 started off really well I would say. I had a great 2009 and a fruitful one as well. It was the year of graduation and also the same year i parted with my loved ones onto a cold island. And here comes 2010. The 10th anniversary of the millienum..
It was really nice and warm to step into the new year with my beloved friends! Fireworks at esplanade this year was just sooo great! Much better than that compared to last year I would say! :) And the feeling of hugging those ard me saying happy new year was great! It was also probably the day I have been waiting for since I left in Sept.. :) A day I had always counted down to! The screams and laughters of joy just warm you up! :)
And yes.. Been back for almost a week alr? I was glad that I could bring back my return date by 5 days! Yay! Meanning.. More time on my sunny island. :) The moment I got back till date has been a fruitful one. Countdown with HOMOS on the 31st of Dec was AWESOMELY great! :) My asian homecoming cum new year dinner cum stayover with Ruth and gang was really GOOD! I enjoyed it a lot as well although I was just sooo shagged! The midnight chats as well as crapping and monopoly was really wonderful! :) I guess.. It was the company I had! :) And of cos! The gathering at Gab's place a while ago! Although I wasnt really warmed up with the rest of the people plus the aftereffect of the stayover - tired!, it was still fun and good afterall! I enjoyed myself! :) Plus my entertainers did a good job as well! ? HAHAHAH!! LOL!! But yess!! Thank you soo much to each and everyone who really made my return sooo fun and fruitful! A return that I will NEVER regret! :) I shld have came back earlier probably!! HAHAHA!! LOL!! :) Im just a happy and contented girl now! :) Really!! :) Undescribable joy! :)
New Year's Resolution!:
hmmm... Some personal and some shall be said...
1) Graduating with a First Class ASAP!!!!!! (Hopefully target can be reached!! HOPE AH HOPE!)
2) My stay in UK be a better one!
3) Stepping into 2011 with FULL STRENGTH HOMOS again! :)
4) HOMOS FOREVER!!
5) Connecting back with goood ol' friends! :)
6) World Peace! :)
Have a great week ahead ppl! :)