Yay!!! It finally snowed in Manchester today!! :) HAHAH! It actually snowed quite a few times! But well! The heaviest one was probably the one at 4pm today! The scene was just picturesque! :) It was really beautiful!! My first eoncounter with snow!! The entire grass patch outside my room is just white and pretty! It's as though Im in some English movie that has the white land as background! :) Amazingly stunning!! HAHAHA!! I got so excited that I ran out of my room and started playing with snow!
A mini snow ball fight with Joyce at the grass patch! And an impromptu meet with Han.. The both of us went to this open space opposite Univeristy and started playing with the snow! Our fingers were freezing! And they felt as though they are dropping out!! HAHAH!! It was fun making our very first snow man!! HAHAH!! Well! Im really glad to be on this cold island experiencing snow!! This was probably the one thing that I really looked forward to here!! HAHAHA!! :) Im more than contented enough! It's like a dream fulfilled! :) YAY!! It is reported to be snowing again on sunday and monday would be heavy snow!! How exciting!! :)
Just hoping for mre I guess! But well, the after snow was REALLY REALLY cold!! HAHAHA!! :) Now, Im putting on my boots and walking down the white lanes! :) Pretty! :)
How I wish they were just here with me! :)