Week 12 has finally arrived!! After such a long wait and struggle!! Well, Im glad that I survived Sem1!! :) HAHAHAH!! But well, I still hope for a better final week of cos! :) It's been great so far I guess! Although there are sooo many hiccups along the way, but it was a pretty fruitful one I guess!! Been travelling around England for the past almost 3mths! And been exploring new things!!And of cos! I really have to thank all those who were there for me always listening and supporting me! Seriously! I would probably have died mann!? HAHHAHA!! The daily chats I had, the skype sessions a few times a week, all the words of comfort I receive, the care I had... They were really great pillars of support to me! :) THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!! Be it if you are here or back at home! :) THANK YOU!!
Hooray!! Gng to be home in 15days!! Hmmm!!So what's the plans hur? I have no idea!! Countdown on the 31st is a must! Steamboat probably? And many more meetups! I just hope that I will have enough time for more things, and probably surprises? HAHAHAH! Excitements of gng back!? Now I would definitely start to feel it!! HAHAHA!! :)
Alright!! Hoping for a good last week of school!! Great week ahead people!:)