<body>
about

RACHEL:D
Your profile here :)

reminisces

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
November 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
June 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
February 2012
April 2012

credits

Layout : materialisti-c
Resources : 1 2 3

Posted on Monday, December 07, 2009, 04:51
Hooray!! We have now finally entered into the month of December!! :) A month full of excitements and surprises for me!! HAHAAH!! :) Well, the coming week would really be very very stressful and busy!! I have been my business report to edit, and it holds 60% of my module, and also a business presentation to do! Ohmann! I really do not like doing business! I feel so lost looking at those business terms mann!! Goodness! It's so not my cup of tea! Ohwell! But I still have to face it! Seriously! I just hope that the week would be a great and smooth sailing one! I hope hard for it!

The week that passed was pretty good! Friday was fun! :) Dropped by christmas market once again with the girls! HAHAH!! Han, Lyn and I were actually lost!! HAHAH!! And so was Joyce when she was on her way to meet us! Bascially, it wasnt our fault! The buildings and roads in Manchester all look so similar and alike! Well, so it wouldnt be surprising for us to be losing our way easily! GPRS would probably do a better work I guess!! HAAHAH! :)

And probably the worst part of the week I had was discussions! It was always soo unproductive and Im surprise that my classmate actually came telling me HIMSELF that the SU classmate's attitude is really bad! He mentioned something really funny! He said it was sucha disgrace to be in the same study room as him!! HAHAHA!! :) Ohwell! I dont really like to be in the same study room as him as well!! HAHAHA!! Ohwell!

Ohyess!! And I was told that it snowed in the countrysides of Manchester a week ago!! Well! So does that mean that it will snow in Manchester!! I just hope that the snow will wait for me!! HAHAHA!! :) Excitements!! And !!

I CANT WAIT TO PLAYYYY!!! :) HAHAHAH!! Back home real soon!!! HOORAY!! :)But the thought of having to return here after two weeks for exams doesnt seem nice! And the worst part would be having your big no. here! :( Boohoo!! Ohwelly!!

Hoping for a smooth sailing week ahead!! Great week to all! :)