Week 7 has just ended. There's still about 5 weeks and it would be sem break. Followed by exams in January and Semester 1 would have ended. The good thing about studying abroad would probably be such that each semester has about 12weeks? The week hasnt been a very fulfilling one. It was just some other school days I guess. The motivation to try and study has still been sooo weak? Ohwell! Probably everything has just gone off beat for the time being?
But I could feel the stress coming. How would you feel if your classmates are always ASSUMING that you are the smartest or smth? They were always asking so were you the top student back in Sg!? Goodness! And my ans would probably be, well, if I was, I would not be here? LOL! Seriously! They themselves are definitely not stupid ppl! This is smth that I am sure of. And this is probably a form of stress that is greater than academic stress. But well, when you are trying NOT to be competitive, ppl ard you are trying to turn you into one. How nice that turn to be? Goodness! And I really have no idea why am I taking Management modules. It is soo dry and seems like a pendulum, charming u to sleep! And the best of it is, when doing the assessment that is graded, the entire system had to hang on me! Wow! How marvellous hur! There goes everything! Just sucky! I wonder why I was soo unlucky today! It was because it's black friday! Damn friday the 13!
And guess what! Both my showers were clogged and flooded last night. The entire flat could not shower! I was lucky that I could shower at Joyce's. But well. I could not shower in the morning and it just feels soo queer.
When it's time to be really much independent and less dependent on others, it would probably be a time when you are gng to struggle for survival. This would probably be the time to test your existence I guess. And this would be be related back to the big word, "LIFE" again! Ohwell! Nth much to be optimistic about I guess. Neither is there anything to be pessimistic about. Full of contradictions I guess! But life is definitely turning sucky!
On a lighter note, trip down to Nottingham in about 18hours!? Probably that is smth to look forward to for the week. Weekends are the days I love best now!