Trip to Nottingham was really great! :) Although we were suppose to be there as supporters for the games, but well, the 4 of us went exploring to the city centre in Nottingham! We visited the Nottingham Castle as well as the tales of robin hood! Wow! It's really amazing to be in England! Alice in the Wonderland came from Oxford and Robin Hood came from Nottingham! :) Well, we had lots of fun exploring our castle as well as taking pictures with Mr Robin Hood's statue!! HAHAHA!! But due to time constraint, we did not complete our castle tour!
The weather is Nottingham is definitely much colder as compared to Manchester. And while the 4 of us were on the top of the castle, there was a gust of strong wind that nearly blew us off! the 4 of us really hugged one another tight! It was just fun though! :) HAHAHAH! Ohyes! And some updates about the Singapore Nottigham Games. SSSM (Singapore Student Society of Manchester) won the championship for Netball as well as a third place in Adventure Games. Poker grp came in 4th. There were some disputes with the football team and I heard that we were suppose to be 3rd I think!? No idea!! HAHAH! But well, it is pretty amazing that we have lots of sportsman and sportswoman here! :) Just great to be supporting your people and seeing them win!
Ohyes, and the saying of "when enemies cross paths," seems sooo appropriate for me! Because I met someone I disliked there! Ohwell! I never expected it and I could not avoid it! But well, I was glad that the other 3 were busy helping me to hide and all! HAHAHAH! Thanks girls!! I just hope that it wont happen again!! HAHAHAH!! LOL!!