<body>
about

RACHEL:D
Your profile here :)

reminisces

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
November 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
June 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
February 2012
April 2012

credits

Layout : materialisti-c
Resources : 1 2 3

Posted on Monday, November 23, 2009, 01:38
SSSM Dinner and Dance'09 was not bad... The entertainment was quite good and the event was well organized. And amazingly, I actually met my Pri 2 classmate in the dinner. She's studying in Liverpool! And she was here in Manchester for the dinner! Well! I was really shocked to have met her!! HAHAHAH!! Seriously! Teehee! :) It's been like hmmm about 7years since I last saw her? HAHAHA! And the meet was really funny that Natasha was shocked as well. She was the one introduced us. LOL! And I met Meiqi at the dinner too. LOLOL!! *ahem*! And she's currently studying in Queens' Mary London! I guess, the current committee had really put in a lot of effort in organizing the event because they really invited Singaporeans from all parts of England. :)

It was fine dining! And the food was not bad! :) After the dinner was an afterparty clubbing session at PURE. Ok! This is my first official time clubbing and it's in UK! And my first experience was not very good I guess! Because the people I was with kept walking from one dance floor to another. It's like they went to the R&B dance floor and when the music was not nice, they decided to go down again and dance at a random one. Well! And it was at one point, that they decided to open bottles? And everyone just sat down and drink without much chit chatting. Probably because we were still not close, and secondly, the music was really loud? LOL! At that point of time, how I wished Ruth and gang were with me? HAHAHAH! The Ruth clubbing gang? But well, they are my pubbing friends!! HAHAHA!! Ohmann! Miss their presence mann!! HAHAH! The games and fun we always had during pubbing!

And saturday was down to Trafford Centre with the usual 3! Han, Lyn and Joyce. Trafford centre is a HUGE shopping centre! It is probably 3times or more bigger than Vivo City!? HAHAHAH!! Ohmann! But it was good time spent! :) It's been some time since I really took a stroll in shopping centre. Teehee! :)

The week has been a fine one for me! Other than the incident I had on Thursday! I tell you! This STUPID VAMPIRE really gave me a bad impression of ppl from SU ok! I swear!! SOOO RUDE!! CRUDE!! ILL MANNERED!!! ILL BRED!!! Horrible! No manners! And how I choose to lead my life has NO BUSINESS OF HIS I SWEAR!! Grrrrr!!

Apart from that! Well, it's been a peaceful week! And yes, December is nearing! And Im sooo glad! Teehee! It would be time when my parents and sister come over and when I return! Really exciting! How I wish December 19th-January will slow down when it's here!! :) HAHHAHA! Friends been asking me what I want to do when Im back and where I want to go! HAHAHA! Well! I have been thinking hard! Teehee! :) But I would love to go on a KL trip with HOMOS!! HAHAHAH!! Reminisce! Before our beloved leaves for aussie!! Teehee! But well, I doubt it's possible because the boys are in NS? Ohwelly! And when Feb is here! I would probably want to spend it back hme mre!? HAHAHAH!! *hint hint* LOL!

*Hoping for a better week to come! :) Enjoy!