Reading Week has just ended. Time just passes by sooo quickly when you wish for it to be slow. :( I did not have to go to the school but well, hoping that I could do some revision, but apparently, I did minimal!? Somehow, the drive and motivation to study is losing! I would need to get it back REAL soon! HAHAH! And what's more, when the bed and laptop are just soooo attractive, and it attracts you like a magnet! Goodness! Double blow!! :( But well, I am determined to really buck up and study for it! Yes! If Obama can, so can I! :)
Anw, went down to York with the same old travelling ppl! :) Lyn, Han Hui and Joyce! :) It was always good and fun to have their company! And guess what! We had actually missed our train to York!! Basically, it wasnt exactly our fault! Ok! Maybe it is! But whichever, we missed our train by a split second! But we were luck enough to be able to hop onto another train that will bring us there! :) The trip to York was really nice! :) York is amazingly beautiful and peaceful! It feels sooo calm and relaxing there! And it looked like some well preserved fortress! :) Fantastically magnificient! :) I would DEFINITELY want to visit the place again!
It was just nice to be sitting down in a cafe by the roadside, sipping some hot tea and taking some nice pastries! The feeling is just awesome! :) And not forgetting the nice chocolate that was handmade with the thick caramel fudge in it! Just satisfying! :)
Ohyes, and the 4 of us were game for the challenge of climbing up 275 steep steps, all the way high up to York Minister, cathedral that holds a thousand over years of history, and viewing the breath taking scenary of York! Really pretty! :) It was just worth the climb! :)
While on the way back from York, we were so amazed by the fireworks that were being put everywhere. Well, apparently, it was "Born Fire" day! No idea if this is how it is spelt, but well, it is a day when ppl puts fireworks to celebrate some explosion or smth along that line! Well, no idea, but that was what I was told! Anw, it is legal to put fireworks anywhere in UK(of cos not in ur hse!DUH!) ! And there were indeed some beautiful fireworks. But well, some were obviously just put for fun! It was in a mess with no designs! HAAHHAH!
Pictures taken shall be up really soon I promise! :)
And yes!! Im soooo glad that Xuwei's team won today's match against Blacks 15! :) It's their final match tmr against SMU Foxes! And I really really really hope that they will win it! Seriously! I was sooo nervous today while waiting for my first hand news mann! But heaved a sigh of relief and was really glad to have received good news! :) Neverthless, I hope for the best for their final match tmr!! GOOD LUCK! :)