November has finally came to an end! And here comes the most exciting December! Im pretty much amazed with myself for surviving on this cold island for the past 2 and a half mths! :) Hooray! Well! Everything has taken much in place and I really have to thank all those who were with me side by side, helping me to settle in! HAHAHA!! Be it those who were near me, far away from me or even next to me! Thank You ! :)
Winter has now arrived! The temperature's been dropping! And I was told that it will no longer rise! And the most exciting coming ones would probably be Monday and Tuesday? It was forecasted that it would be min -4degrees and max 3degrees!! Wow!! :) We are now all in our coats and boots, with our mittens on, walking on the streets of Manchester! The only gloomiest thing would probably be the fact that sun sets at 4pm every day and it's setting even earlier these days! Ohwell! So we are always enjoying the light as much as possible before classes! :)
I was told that it would most probably snow in late Dec - early Jan! Ohmann! That's when I return! But still, Im not regretting my choice :) ! Just hoping that either snow will last longer or probably it will start earlier! :) Teehee !! Will I get white christmas this year? I wonder!!! :)
On a lighter note, I visited the Christmas Market in Manchester yesterday night with the girls and Qian Ling! HAHAH! :) Wow! It was really stunningly beautiful as well as sardine fish packed!! Seriously! The food and goods there are kinda overly priced but it was really good I would say? Maybe it's the first time for me visting a Christmas Market hence the good comments I guess! HAHAH!! :) I would definitely want to visit it again once more! I was told that there are a few Christmas Markets in Manchester and I wonder where they are! I shall hunt for them! Anw, a little background info of Christmas Markets. Christmas Market also known as Christkinlmarket is a street market associated with the festive season, Christmas. It was originated from Germany and Austria. And the attractions of it would be the nutcracker, the traditional christmas cookies, christmas feast etc. :) It is now being held in many other countries other than Germany and Austria.! Personally, I would want to visit the one in Bath and Germany real soon! I heard that it was pretty! :)
Pictures shall be up really soon! :)
Have a great week ahead! And counting down to December in less than 3 weeks! :)