HAPPY CHILDREN' S DAY TO ALL OLD, YOUNG PPL! :) Well, Im sure that each and everyone will always be a child to a certain ppl! Like your parents! :) Teehee! It's been 2 weeks since I had arrived here! More or less settled down and school has officially started! And the good thing I would say, or probably not a good thing? Well, my timetable's pretty slack! And I really meant PRETTY! :)
Mondays : 11-1 (it would be 5 if I have a pract that day)
Tuesdays : 2-5 (because of practs)
Wednesdays : 9-11
Thurdays : 9 - 10
Fridays: 11 - 5 ( with 2 1hr breaks in between)
So what do you think of such timetables? Good!? HAHHAHA! I think so! Esp when sch is so near my hse! HAHAH! A 5 min slow walk or a 3mins run would bring you there!
The week's been a pretty fine one! Except for some rain here and there. The rain here is like a drizzle, puny "harmless" drops!? It looks harmless and wont get you wet in a while, but if you stay long enough in it, you will really freeze and even get drenched!! ( that's what happened to me once!! OHMYTIAN!! HAHAH!)
And yes, I caught FAME with Han Hui, Lyn, Joyce and Joyce's two other friends ( Karen and Kat) at Odeon ( theatre name)! The show is not bad!? I prefer the ending though it wasnt that fantastic! HHAHAH! A show that would rate like 3/5? yeap! Teehee! And I had a trip down to Hydes Brewery! The trip was enriching, where we got to see really olden ways of brewing the beers! And the brews were pretty good too! :) Teehee! Free drinks and free lessons! Worth it hur! :)
Oh yes! And I so had to mention about this! I had 2 fire drill practices at 830am ytd morning! ANd it nearly caused me to be late for class! Goodness! The alarm was soooo LOUD!! That everyone had to wake up from their lala land and start running out! The girls were swearing and some of the girls were just bathing and they came out having their hair shampooed and all! Ohmann! It really annoyed all of us! :(
Down to Chester and Oxford for the coming weekends :)