<body>
about

RACHEL:D
Your profile here :)

reminisces

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
November 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
June 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
February 2012
April 2012

credits

Layout : materialisti-c
Resources : 1 2 3

Posted on Monday, October 26, 2009, 02:25
Autmn's coming to an end really soon and here comes winter. Temperature's been ranging between 8 degrees to 12 degrees. And when it rains, the cold wind just makes you shiver! This is when you really hope for a nice warm hug! :) Winter's kicking in really soon. Say in about a few weeks more? And I wonder if I will catch the snow this year. Just hope that it wont be during the period when Im back in SG! HAHAH! Daylight saving has now come to an end, and Im officially 8 hrs behind SG! Goodness! This is something that I really DONT LIKE! Firstly, I got sooo confused with the time... And secondly, it just makes me feel that Im even further away from my loved ones! Ohmann! When it was 7 hrs behind time, I thought that time passed sooo quickly, but now! I wonder! HAHAHA! I used to have my daily dose of entertainment till my 6pm? But now! Ohmann! :( How depressing! But well, this is something that I would have to go through for the next 2yrs plus!? Ohwell, I need to get accustomed to it I guess! :)

Well, the week has been a fruitful one!

Celebrated Joyce's birthday with the rest of some singapore students. Gave her a surprise. Hopefully she enjoyed it! But she was really surprised! So I was glad that it all turned out well! :) And it was a short drinking at one of the pubs in city centre! The pubs here are really nice! Nice and comfy! Smth that i had never expected! They even had a live band and dance floor! How nice aint it!? :)

Been down to liverpool on Saturday and visited the place! Somehow, Han Hui and I keep praising liverpool and comparing it with Manchester? HAHAH! (*oops! Im sure Pang and the rest are sooooo killing me la! Teehee!) But well, it was a nice place I would say! A quiter place and comfortable! And yes! It was also the FIRST time that I saw a sea in Great Britain!? LOLOL! Yes!! Pretty amazed by it! HAHAHAH! Had quite a bit of fun with the girls(Han Hui, Lyn, Joyce and Debbie and of cos, Lyn's seniors). But it was a good experience I would say! We explored the place ourselves and also it was the first time that we took the rail train, with no experience and all! Good experience! It feels like a "backpacking" vacation!? HAHAHAH! I hope to have more trips to parts of Great Britain and Europe! :) Ohyes, and when we came back, it was raining heavily in Manchester. And apparently, my stupid umbrella had to spoil at that point of time! Soo the 4 of us, Han Hui, Lyn, Joyce and I, decided to walk in the rain with our hoodies! This is when hoodies come in useful! Well! The heavy rain here in Manchester is like SG's heavy drizzle? HAHAHAH! But it was fun walking in the rain! Though there were strong wind, but well, the 4 of us were really funny! Shouting "heads down" when the wind was strong!! Pretty mad!! :) Teehee!

*p.s. HOMOS! Maybe our next trip shall be exploring another place ourselves without any guidance! Free and Easy!! HAHAHA!! Afterall, we have our Geog experts and big papa! TEEHEE! :)