Some Pictures to Share! As Promised! :)

The food we had on the Plane!:)
Egg omelette!
Some COLD sandwich which I barely touched!
And here you go, Arrival at Manchester Airport!

The ambulance in Manchester
That's the Outer View of my Residence!
On the way out! :)
That's my LONG study table!

And my shelves and wardrobe!
And of course, my bed! :)
Some food that I stored!

And yes, the beautiful maple tree behind my house!
Leaves are turning red and currently withering!
The Funfair! But still, I miss Genting!
Whitworth Hall. Universty of Manchester!
One of the Cathedrals in the campus!
Street bustlers in Town!

Town! How blue the sky is! :)
Chinatown!
And I didnt really expect to see this here! Batucada! :)
Town!
Crowded with ppl watching performances!


Walking down the streets of Town!

Biggest Departmental here, Primark!
Selling Balloons!
I was reminded of Cheetoise! :) (A gift by HOMOS)HAHAH!
More street Bustlers!


This shopping centre is 3X the size of Vivo!?
Sweets!! :)
Xuwei's Enemy! HAHAHAH!
And yes, I miss them! :)
Miss them SUPER BADLY!!
And them too!! SUPER BADLY!! :( The Wonders of my Life!!

And of cos, there are more still though their photos are not up ! :(