My entire weekend was REALLY AWESOME!! A for AWESOME! :) Well, had my last visit back to AVA with Wee Leng on Friday afternoon! My attachment at AVA was really great and wonderful! Seriously! Well, it was amazing that I could actually blend with the ppl there very well and what's more, staying in contact for a yr plus after attachment ended! and the greatest thing was, it was pretty a legend that there were 5 attachment students at one go, and the 5 of us could really blend in with one another very well! This is smth that I had really treasured a lot! :) The nice friendship that I had shared with all of them! It was a great visit back to AVA on friday as I had managed to catch up with the older staff and also, they had given me blessings for my studies in Manchester! :)
Friday night was even MORE AWESOME! My STAYover with the HOMOS and Gab and Norain! :) Seriously! I really enjoyed myself thoroughly! They are just wonderful friends! Esp HOMOS!! Seriously! They just surprised me tru out and although it was not some BIG surprise or anything! But well, they just touched my heart! Initially, Pang told me that we would be clubbing! So I was asking! But I found out that what he and Xuwei said contradict! So, trusting both of them, I decided to declare myself in a CONFUSED state!! HAHAHAH!! But my second guess was Pasir Ris Chalet! And well, I was told to meet at Novena! And their deployed spy, Gab was to bring me to the destination! And I was busy bugging her and all! And all Gab did was "fu yan" me by saying just follow me and that she actually didnt know the exact plans either! So was I following a blind bat too!? HAHAHAH!! Just kidding! But well, I was shocked when she brought me to a hotel at Balestier! And that was then that I knew that the stayover was in a hotel! I was pretty shocked! Seriously! Surprised! :) And the rest of them were actually there waiting for me alr! HAHAHAH!! And we really had loads of food! :) Our all time Vegetarian Bee Hoon cooked by Mirah's mum, Xuwei's mum's konyaku jelly, Norain's fried chicken and also pizzas! :) It was really like a party in the hotel room! The entire night was really fun and great! Watching shows after shows, playing card games and also chats on negative effect through out the entire night!! HAHAHAH!!! :) I love it mann! Although it was just a night stay over, it really allowed me to reminisce my KL&Genting Trip with the HOMOS and also I was really sad to have to leave! :( It was indeed a quality time spent with them all! :) And yes! Just because of a mere mention of wanting to celebrate the other HOMO's birthday early, they actually surprised me with a birthday cake too!! HAHAHAHA!! OHMYTIAN MANN!! It was an ice cream cake from swensens!! Nice Nice! :) Seriously! A MEMORABLE FRIDAY NIGHT THAT I WILL HAVE! :) I LOVE THE HOMOS TO THE ULTIMATE MAX MANN!! MUAHAHAHAH!!
*Gosh! I bet they will start saying that Im cheesy or smth!! HAHAHAH!!
I really love my weekend to the max! And yes! The next coming post would be a dedication from me to the HOMOS! :) Ohyes! And it's Xuwei and Mirah's tough match 2ml! I pray hard that they will play WELL! :)