*Be Prepared to get all sentimental and EMO!! HAHAHAHAHAH!! :) *
This is a Dedication from me to my Beloved Homos, Xu Weixin, Mirah, Lim Hui Juian, Chong Wei Liang, Pang Sing Hua and also Richie Ang!
Hey HOMOS,
I really want to thank each and every one of you for being there for me! Esp during the "darkest" period I had in Poly! Seriously! I doubt I would have gone through it without the support of each and every one of you mann! Seriously! Each and every one of you are just sooo special ! I had nearly given up but it was because of the support of you guys that I hang on! It was for YOU GUYS! :) Well, Seriously, I think that my poly life was really colourful! When I first stepped into Poly, I was actually quite lost with what I would be expecting actually! But well, it just turned out all well and sooo beautifully! The friendship I had made with you all is indeed very special and it's definitely one that I would never want to lose! :) Those lab times we spent together, those crazy times we had during lectures and tutorials and not forgetting before exams! Seriously! They are just tooo memorable! :) And of cos, our trip to KL&Genting just made it all sooo perfect! :) Well, and not only school times, our often meetups and also those outings and countdowns that we had are really just sooo memorable and fun! :)
I suppose, we had all went through quite a fair bit together, and as I had always said, you guys are just the wonders my life and I really cherish it a lot! :) No matter how far away I may be from you all, I would DEFINITELY miss each and every individual! Seriously! I would really want to thank you guys for all the fun times and support I had all along from you all! And also all those "bullyings" ! Well, it was really fun! And guys, let's hold on to our pact ok! We shall all keep this wonderful friendship all the way till we are LAO KOK KOK!! :) Alright!? And yes, we need to continue our travelling plans too!! HAHAHAH!! Conquer the world slowly! :) And also to continue wrecking hotels and of cos!! The ALL TIME FAVOURITE!! PILLOW FIGHT ME!! HAHAHAH!! :)
To each individual:
Xu Weixin: Xuwei, Thank You so much for everything, you have been a REALLY great friend all these while! Seriously! I really treasure the friendship with you and the rest! :) And thanks for being my best friend, listening to me all these while and also supporting me mentally! YES!! You are always VERY NICE !!! SOOOOOOO NICE!! :) HAHAHAH!! Seriously! :) Your support really helped me through many things too! :) Teehee!! Even if you are gng to be away, rmb! Always keep in contact with me ok! No matter what! Seriously! I do not want to lose you or anyone of the rest! :) Teehee!!! Take care and all the best my beloved friend! :)
Mirah: MIRAHHH!! My 3 years partner!! Ohgosh la!! It's really amazing that you could stand my temper when it comes to serious labwork! :) HAHAHAH!! Ohmann! Well, I really enjoyed my partnership with you !! And now that I would be away, Im sooo worried about many things! I hope my next partner would be like you! But like a bit hard ar! HAHAHAH!! Anw, I really need you to thank you for being with me all these while! You were always listening too! Just like xuwei! HAHAHAH!! Really amazing to have you both with me mann! The support I had was really good and great!! Like I mention, no matter what, MUST stay in contact ok!! Teehee!! And pls update your blog la! You ar!! Bluff me!! HAHAHAH!! just kdding! Anw, take good care of yourself k! :) All the best too! And I hope to see you in London manN!! HAHAHAHAH!!! GOALS GOALS!!! STATTTT!!
Juian: LIM HUI JUIAN!! It was indeed fate that brought us together as best friends! Seriously! You weren't in our course and you were a year younger! but well, I was really glad to have known you! Seriously! Well, you have been another wonderful friend too! :) Seriously! Always there, listening to me, and helping me to the best of your ability! Gosh! You just touched my heart too ok!! HAHAHAH!! Well, Now that I would be away, I would definitely miss you too! Rmb! Anything, just email me, msn me, call me or anything ok! I will be there too! And yes, thanks for being there for me! :) Your support and help has been really great and wondeful to me! :) Thank You my dear friend!! And plssss!! KEEP IN CONTACT ok!! Take good care of yourself and wishing you best of luck for your final year! :)
Chong Wei Liang: CHONG!! Yes ah CHONG!! Same thing mann! Thank you so much for your support all these years! Seriously! You have been a great friend who gives support silently! These are the best support I guess!! HAHAHAH!! :) Well, stay in contact with me and the rest k! I really do not want to lose any one of you! Teehee!! And yes, must plan for overseas too ! Teehee!! Keep me updated and all hor! And yes, we will meetup when Im back for visiting!! :) Take Care of your leg plsssss!! And enjoy ur service! :) Take care and all the best !! :)
Pang Sing Hua: PANG!! The old father!! HAHAHA!! :) Well, Pang the father! :) Hmmm!! Hey buddy, thanks for being sooo fatherly taking care of each and every one of us! :)HAHAHAH!! And of cos, your support and help too!! Pangkepia! Was always sooo useful to me! Yes, I know it's time for me to be independent! And I WILL! :) But well, I will still go to you even if IM FAR AWAY to ask for help k!!! HAHAHAH !! Just kidding! Thanks for being my great friend and always listening to me when I needed it!! :) And yes, same old thing!! We shall keep this cherished friendship till we are old kok kok kk!! :) Teehee! I know you are gng to say you are forever young! but well, teehee!! :) Whichever la hur! As long as you understand! teehee!! Take care and all the best to you k!! :) Enjoy your service too! :)
Richie Ang: Mr Ang, Im not sure if you will get to see this not! but well, I still have to thank you from the bottom of my heart for being my friend! Well, it was always nice having you ard and all the fun times that all of us had together were just great! Aint it! :) Anw, your support was also greatly appreciated by me! And of cos, I hope that you can stay in contact with us all ok!! You will always be our buddy no matter what! :) Teehee!! Alright! Enjoy your service too and take care kk! :) All the best! :)
Alright!! What a LONG LONG dedication to them all! But well, they are all from the bottom of my heart! :) Teehee!!! A BIG THANK YOU FOR EACH AND EVERYTHING THAT YOU GUYS HAVE DONE AND IT IS DEEPLY ETCHED IN MY HEART! :) Lastly, I shall end this post with just 3 words!! :)
BEST FRIENDS FOREVER !! :)