Another week has just passed by sooo quickly!! Well, as the time ticks nearer, the more reluctant I am to countdown! This is definitely not a very nice feeling to be in! The mixed feeling. A mixed feeling of both sadness and also a bit of excitement!? Ohwell!! A bad position to be in now! But well, nevertheless, I still had a good week meeting up with friends for last meetups!? Gosh! That sounds a bit weird! But well, that's the truth! AHAHAH!! :)
Met up with my AVA friends on Thursday for a dinner. It was good to meetup with them all! Well, other than my NUH job, my stay in AVA was the most memorable I would say! It was pretty amazing that I could actually make such good friends with them all! :) It was indeed a very very good time spent! Though the working place was super far, but well, it was worth while! :) I really thank each and every of them for the wonderful memory I had! I suppose! I may not get the exact type of colleagues when I really step into the society!? Ohwell! But thank you so much friends! :)
And yes, Saturday night was out with Eric, Ruth and Ruth's friends, Wei Ping and Leonard! Wooo!! Finally got to meet up with Ruth and Josh! Josh and Ang Yi Yang joined us for a while before leaving. It was drinking at Jazz@ South Beach. Well, atmosphere and music was not bad! Live band was good! :) And all the NS jokes Eric and Josh were sharing were hilarious and entertaining! And Ruth's friends are really funny jokers who could really counter Eric to the max!! :) HAHAHAHA!! After the drink, Ruth, Eric, Wei Ping and I headed down to Cineleisure for a late night movie! The Time Traveller's Wife was the pick! The movie was not bad! It had a pretty sad storyline! But the show was not bad!
The week spent was pretty fruitful but well! I just dont like the feeling of having time to pass soo quickly! Gosh! But well, probably by looking at matter in a positive mindset would help ease things a lot much better!? I shall just self psycho that! :) Another busy week with meetups coming up! And yes, I will sooooo treasure the meetup with the HOMOS this coming weekend!! Im super looking forward to it mann! Teehee!! :)