It's the month of August! And this means, it's about one mth mre before bidding goodbye to this sunny island! Well, it's kinda exciting in a way or so but well, there's still sooo many more things that I would definitely miss!! I have been living and using my remaining time here, on this sunny island to the fullest and to the best that I can have!! :) Definitely treasuring it sooo much more!! :)
The week has been a great one. Belated birthday celebration for QH on thursday with Joyce! We had sundanese food at suntec! The food is really NICE! Nice waiters and good ambience too!! Recommended by me!! :) Well, it was fun meeting up with the girls and it was just great chatting and catching up with one another! :)
And on saturday, it was brewerkz with the band ppl! Ruth, Pei Wen, Shirmain, Quack Yi Yang, Wei Ren, Han Yong, Kenneth Koh and Eric. Well, just one word described it all!! AWESOME!! All the fun drinking games we had, and also the mixing of the penalty drink! teehee!! Well, for a person who doesnt like beer and hence, does not touch beer, actually commented that the beer in brewerkz is indeed good! HAHAHA!! Yes, I think that their brews are really not bad!! :) The entire night with them was really catching up, confessions, and also sooo much mre cam whoring and crapping!! GREAT NIGHT!!!
A new week coming up, and may it be yet another fun one!! :)