<body>
about

RACHEL:D
Your profile here :)

reminisces

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
November 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
June 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
February 2012
April 2012

credits

Layout : materialisti-c
Resources : 1 2 3

Posted on Monday, August 24, 2009, 23:05
It's the last day of work for me today! Ohwell, it was a rather busy day for me! My morning was sooo busy running about and afternoon wasnt much better. I started to feel moody and sian in the afternoon after lunch. No idea why, but it just happened. Ohwell! My entire afternoon was pretty moody! But I was glad that the ending was still great! All the fun and jokes kicked in after a while. but well, that was when it was ending!? ohmann! How I remember how I dreaded the working place when I first started. My close ones were always listening to me complain and all, and at the same time, feeling that anger for me too! HAHAHAH!! but well, things started to turn better after getting closer to the 4 crazy ones!! Ben(MO), Alex(MO), Jamie and Ginny! Ohwelly! They made the times in the centre sooo much better for me!! :)

I was kinda surprised that they actually got me things. As in the people from the centre. Ohwell, the bear and the bag was not bad I would say. And of cos, thank you people for the gifts and wishes! (Though they wont be able to see this)! !Ohwelly!!

And my weekend was a fruitful one! It was a zoo trip with Jamie, Ginny and Jamie's husband!A pretty impromptu trip and Im glad that we went! It was a great trip I would say!! All the fun, and also the recognition of ppl tru animals!! Pretty hilarious!! :) Hoping for mre outings before I leave!! :)

After the zoo trip was down to Tampines Hall to support Xuwei and Mirah for their match. Although it was a draw, I still felt that the girls played well!? Teehee!! Chee's friends play well NO MATTER WHAT!!! :) The HOMOS are just sooo sweet ppl! They actually could guess my acutal departure date. They had actually "spied" on me! It was such that they had actually paid attention to each and every detail I said!! Gosh!! I felt soo touched manN!! HAHAHAH!! Ohmann!! :) They are just the wonders in my life!! Teehee!!! awwwwww!! :)

and yes!! I caught UP. Well, the show was not bad, but the 3D effect aint that good !!! HAHAHAH!!! :)