<body>
about

RACHEL:D
Your profile here :)

reminisces

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
November 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
June 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
February 2012
April 2012

credits

Layout : materialisti-c
Resources : 1 2 3

Posted on Sunday, August 30, 2009, 20:10
It's been a week since I left my job. Time spent has been either out or slacking home. Some things that I have really missed out for the past 3 months! :) It kinda feel a little weird not having to wake up early in the morning before the sun rose up and also having to rush for work and check those casenotes before I leave! HAHAHAH!! But well, those were also the times when I was working and always hoping for work to end!!! Ohwell, life's like a bitch ! Full of contradictions! Aint it!? Muahahaha!!!

It's also the start of September in a days time. Gosh! And this means that I would only have 3 more weeks on this sunny island. And these 3 weeks shall be the most memorable weeks that I have before I depart for 3 years. Well, time is passing scaringly too quickly! Im 90% all ready to go with those big bags and luggages. *As though im fleeing the country! :)* Teehee!!

Supported Xuwei in her second league match today! They scored pretty well. :) Soo happy for them and proud of them! But well, Im sure they can do even better for the next game! GANBATTE!!

Ohyes, it was a farewell dinner treat by Dr Tim on thursday! Another dinner at Kuishinbo! Personally, I feel that the Kuishinbo at Suntec is soo much better than that at JP! But well, regardless of the location, there's always a long queue. Therefore, you must definitely book it before gng! :) Dinner was good and fun!! All the fun and jokes over the table ! And Dr Allen definitely laughed till he teared! Ultimate hilarious! Still, I really thank all the doctors and also my 2 friends in Urology. They made my stay a fun one I guess! :)