August is coming to an end sooo soon and that means even lesser time left on this sunny island. Back from Vietnam for abt a week alr and well, Vietnam Retreat was fun and good! It was only when you step into a country that is pretty backward with much poverty that you would actually learn to appreciate the things that you have now. Contentment is the word. Yes, these were some of the feelings I had when I returned from Vietnam. Apart from this, the retreat was indeed good! Other than those rush schedules that we had, lots of jokes and rapport with colleagues and doctors were built! :) Something good I suppose.
I just love the handicraft in Vietnem. They are just sooo unique and exquisite! What you really call fine handicraft! :) And the best part of the trip was probably all the bargainings that we had.
But, sadly, my last day of employment would be the 24th of Aug. Which means in about a week's time!? Well, pretty sad to be leaving some of them, esp when we have just built that special link!? Neverthless, my stay in Uro was still pretty good despite of the many unhappiness that I had! Made new good friends and also met nice doctors and of cos, handsome doctors too!! *hint hint*!! :) HAHAHAHAH!!
Dinner with the colleagues on Wed night was good! It was shokudo at Raffles City. The usual 5 went. It was all the joking and teasing and also some information sharing night! Pretty hilarious and good! :) And Jamie was suggesting to have more before I leave. Definitely Im sure!! :)
Coming week shall be a fruitful and great one too!! UP on Wed and probably a few meetups and also support this week!! :) Now Iwish for the clock to tick slower! May my last week be a great one!! :)