<body>
about

RACHEL:D
Your profile here :)

reminisces

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
November 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
June 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
February 2012
April 2012

credits

Layout : materialisti-c
Resources : 1 2 3

Posted on Sunday, July 26, 2009, 22:07
WOW!!! A fulfilling and great week I had!! I would say that it was pretty enjoyable!? To me, work has been getting more crazy each day!? I would say that it's fun crazy!? But also in terms of workload! Because, we have to question patients before they see the doctors!! Ohno!! I so have to plan my work flow!! :( Hmmm!! Well, the FIRST big thing I would want to annouce is that!! FINALLY!! My biggest problem and worry is solved!! PHEW!! A HUGE SIGH OF RELIEF!!! :) teehee!! Anw, thank you to all those who were sooo nice and caring to keep following up on the status!! And I do apologise to all those whom I chose not to reveal!! But well, everything's solved!! Do not worry abt me further!! :) Teehee!!

As mentioned, here are some of the happenings that I had for the week that just past!! Met up with old friends, Georgina, Nerissa and Wen Xuan!! Well, it's been like nearly 4 years since I last met and went out with Nerissa!! I do look forward to that day!! :) HAHAHA!! We had a whole lot of fun chatting, reminiscing and also cam whoring at jurong point!! All the catching ups and also flashbacks of the wonderful, memorable past were just AWESOME!!! :) And yes, we had some impromptu neoprint taking too!! HAHAHAH!! Well, it was a past time hobby for all sec sch kids years back and well, we were all not of any different!! And the neoprint session on Wednesday was really fun!! And it was then, that I realise all the creative art genes were missing!! How sad!! :( But well, I still enjoyed the night!! :)

On thursday night, it was a meetup with Homos!! MY BELOVED ONES!! :) Well, it was a birthday celebration for Pang and also a "celebration" for chong who was enlisting the next day!! The boy who's gng to become the MAN!! hahahaha!! The celebrations were at Settlers' Cafe!! Well!! The HOMOS had a memory in Settlers'! We always loved playing!! And not to mention board games! We used to be late for classes just for board games back in the Library and also at OurSpace (a study area in np) when a board game section was set up!! :) Well, some board games addict I would say!! But there's one thing that will NEVER change!! That is to play AGAINST me!! !HAHAHAH!!! OHWELLY!!! Nevertheless, it was always fun to be at Settlers' with them!! All the laughing, and maybe screaming!? HAHAHAH!! As though we owned the place!! And it was always us being chased out!! Teehee!! Because ppl had to pack up and close for the day!! :)
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO PANG!!
And May Chong enjoy his service!! :)

MY TWO BEST FRIENDS TOO!! HAHAHAH !! lolol!!!

Alright, a brand new week is starting in a few hours time!! Hopefully its a fulfilling one!!! :)
TATA!!!