The start of the past one week wasnt exactly smooth sailing. I have officially started running my own clinic and the beginning of it wasnt a pleasant experience. I was glad that I still made it through the week and in fact, the week ended off pretty well. :) The motivation of the past one week I had was movies cum meetup with Beloved Homos and also 25th!! PAY DAY!! HAHAHAH!!
Caught Transformers with the Homos and also Land of the Lost with the Family. Transformers is indeed a good and nice show. And unexpected humor was added in too. HAHAHA!! And as for Land of the Lost. I thought the show was moderate? More of a comedy one rather than some thriller I guess!! :) But well. Both shows are still nto bad especially TRANSFORMERS!! And the next one I would love to catch would be HARRY POTTER!! It's COMING!! And Harry doesnt look as good as before!! HOW SAD!!! But well, I still support the main lead!! And of cos!! NEW MOON!!! How I wish it's coming out REAL soon!! TEEHEE!!
And Jet is finally in my hands!! TEEHEE!! Caught that Mirah!? JET just rock dont it!! HAHAHAH!!
Some personal feelings and thoughts because of the setbacks I had. At times, I feel that when there's a fault, it's not necessarily one sided. Both are to be accounted for. And yes, I believe everyone had been a newbie before too. You would definitely have gone through this stage. So I just hope that everyone would be kinder to just assist one another and make the place a better one to be!
And, I shall just try my best for the last time. If there's still no respond, I supppose I will just give up. And if I give up, the case shall be a fullstop and YOU will never be able to open it again. It's just the end! This is a PROMISE! And I would always keep my words!!
R.I.P Michael Jackson!I hope that you have gone to a better place. Although it's a phobia for me, but well, I admit that you are just a wonderful singer! R.I.P!
BUSY WEEK AHEAD!! BUT I BET IT WOULD BE A SELF FULFILLING ONE!! :) Looking forward to it!! :)