<body>
about

RACHEL:D
Your profile here :)

reminisces

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
November 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
June 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
February 2012
April 2012

credits

Layout : materialisti-c
Resources : 1 2 3

Posted on Sunday, June 21, 2009, 20:58
It's finally the end of the week! Or should I say it as the start of the week! Well! It's just some perceptions I guess! The week has been an energy draining one! Been staying up late to do up some gifts and all! And honeymoon (orientation), has finally came to an end! Orientation mates were nice people! :) I guess the times in orientation were pretty nice! Well, and I have started running MO (medical officer) clinic alone from this week onwards! Hmmm!! Critics about it? Actually not much, initially, it was a little scary? But well, at the later part of the week, I got used to it? And it started becoming fun! Esp crapping with Dr Ganesh and Dr Ujjwal in the clinic! HAHAHAH! And when Jamie and Ginny comes in and start crapping again! WOW! The entire clinic is as though its some crapping place! HAHAHAH!! And once, Dr Ujjwal and Joyce (not the ZHULET Joyce) starts debating abt something on girls and guys! This is DAMN interesting la! HAHAHAH!!

The motivation of the week for me was, meeting up with the AVA people and also meeting up with QH and Joyce!! On thursday, it was celebration for Wei Wei's bdae and Serene's Farewell... It was indeed a great meetup! All came except for the sudden MIA of Chee Meng and Hui Ling who was in Canada! We, the kids, decided to prank weiwei by giving her Serene's newly bought swim suit! GOSH!! Her expression was JUST CLASSIC!! And we all laughed till we nearly rolled!! HAHAHAH!! And we kept Serene in suspense her gift! HAHAHAH!! But well, she could kinda guess it still! The dinner was great! And we were told that there are students in MICRO now, but well, they are just quiet people! I guess, the 5 of us are just the legendary noisy and naughty ones!! HAHAHaH! But well, we brought laughters to the lab and brighten up everyone's days!! And yes, how I miss those days mann!! teehee!!

Met up with QH, Joyce and Desmond on Fri night! Great night, great food and great laughters! And some sentimental talks about two leaving from QH!! AHHAHAH!! She's just soo cute!!

And yes, two good friends leaving in July for Aust! HOW SAD! And my coming weeks are just sooo packed up !! GOSH!! I need more time I guess!!! And yes, I would be missing one drinking friend in July!!! OHMANN!! HOW SAD CAN THAT BE!!! grrrrrr!!! Those ladies night and also "ZHONG JI MI MA" in the pubs! And not forgetting all the punishments! TEEHEE!!

Alright! Some photos coming up next! :) ENJOY!