It's been a month since I started work at NUH!! Everything's been fine and good so far! I think the people are nice if they DO NOT talk about other things other than crapping!! :) TEEHEE!! And my orientation is ending real soon!! That means, honeymoon is over and it's back to clinic time soon!! And yes!! My instincts tell me that when I return to clinic, I would be running MO clinic ALONE!! I have tried running MO clinic alone!! That was on Wednesday, when there was no training and we had to return to clinics!! On Monday and tuesday, I was practically telling the people around me saying that I have a strong feeling I would be running clinic ALONE!! and my dream came true!! LOLOL!!!
Well, it was a great experience I would say and everything was alright!! The only thing that made me panic would be when patients start strolling all at one time!! PRETTY MADNESS RIGHT!!! That would be when I start to really want to be like an octupus, having 8 arms or so!!! TEEHEE!!!
Orientation been good soooo far!! :) teehee!! And yes, bidding goodbye to ACER REAL soon!! TEEHEE!! GOODBYE OLDIE ACER!! Thank you for serving me! I know you have done your best!!! :)
*GOSH!! Good friends are all leaving for AUST in less than a months' time!! I feel soooooo sad!!! :( And I have two leaving on the same week somemore!!! GRRRRR!!! BAD BAD TIMING!!!