<body>
about

RACHEL:D
Your profile here :)

reminisces

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
November 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
June 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
February 2012
April 2012

credits

Layout : materialisti-c
Resources : 1 2 3

Posted on Tuesday, May 05, 2009, 22:24
Those lazy bugs decided to leech on me making me lazy to blog!! TEEHEE!! well!! I suppose that I would TRY my best to keep it up and keep updating!! HAHAHAH!!!



The weather's been erratic these days! It's sometimes rainy and sometimes sunny!! Ohmann!! And it's getting people sick!! Well!! The hottest news now in town is on the most POPULAR Swine Flu!!! HAHAHH!! Apparently, a pandemic seems to be brewing!! But well, it's currently contained, so this is something to rejoice about aint it!? :) And yes, now that I realise it's really tough to find a job!! And Im indeed glad to have found one! Starting work at the NUH next tuesday! As a Patient Care Associate in the urology centre! Somehow, things have been going my way! And I just hope that it will continue that way!! :) And yes!! Im just soo glad that I will be working with my best friend too!! HAHAHAH!! GOODNESS!! What Joyce's brother said came true!! TEEHEE!! Lunch everyday at NUH, lunch on the plane and lunch in Manchester!! TEEHEE!!! EXCITEMENTS!!! :) Im really happy to be working with best friend because ITS REALLY HARD TO FIND SUCH AN OPPORTUNITY TO WORK TOGETHER WITH HER, SINCE BOTH OUR FIELDS ARE DIFFERENT!!!! HAHAHAH!!! WOOOOOO!!!! :)

Guess what!! I had uniform fitting today!! And this sweeeeeet friend just brought me there (otherwise I would CONFIRMED have got lost!) and accompanied me tru out!! And she had to miss lunch!! IM SOO SORRY MY DEAR!!!!! :( But it's alright!! Lunch everyday from NEXT TUES onwards!! TEEHEE!!!

ANd yes!!! i had a medical checkup today! Fortunately the DR. was good in taking my blood!! I remember 5 years ago, I had to undergo a medical checkup too!! And blood testing was needed!! And this stupid UNPROFESSIONAL nurse poke me twice to get my blood! The first time she had inserted the needle wrongly and she went oops!! GRRRRR!! And the second time, she did a little adjusting!!OHGOSH!! I SWEAR I SCREAMED AT THE CENTRE OK!!! it was PAINFUL!!! grrr!! And I ended up with two HUGE blueblacks on my arm!! SOOO HORRIBLE!! And she just had to add on to my phobia for sharp puny needles!! GRRRRR!!!

And yes, I was working with my cousin and Mirah at NTU!! It was a 4 day roadshow for NTU Alumni Club. The job was indeed nice and slacking and it's really good to work with my cousin and best friend at the same time!! :) TEEHEE!!! And yes, my cousin was telling Mirah how fair I was in the past!! HAHAH!!

I have been hitting town with Joyce for the past few weeks doing some researching on our things!! YES!! Our packing list is out!! And it's indeed LONG!! With many things to get and all!! And what's more!! Singapore Sales is coming!! WOOOO!! MY FAVOURITE!! And now that I have my job to sponsor my shopping!! And of cos a little of extra sponsoring too!! TEEHEE!!

SOOOOOOOO... more shopping up!! And yess!! RUTHU!! We need to go back down to HAJI LANE and BALI LANE!!! TEEHEE!!! :)