It's the third week of work. So far it's been alright? But last Friday Afternoon was disastrous!! I was soo mad with unreasonable Dr and trouble making patients!! I nearly wanted to tender mann!! Goodness! At times, you would wish that you never knew a person better. Because, when you tend to know someone better, all the ugly sides of this person tends to get revealed to you, making you feel disgusted. Dr T was a doctor that I had though he was nice, but ever since the Friday incident, I felt apalled by him!! GOODNESS!! Although he's a dr, but he's EQ is comparable to that of a 3 yr old kid!! This is how bad that I felt!! GOSH!!! Now, I would choose to avoid him possible and hope that clinic ends early if I had to assist him!!!
And working in the healthcare sector, the senior nurses just love to display their authoritative power!! Gosh! All the more they do that, all the more I do not respect them. Let me ask you a question! Between helping a patient and having lunch, which would you choose? For me, I prefer the first one! And guess what, talks on procedures and all came out!! GOODNESS!!
Thank GOD I had nice colleagues and partners who are always there to say just ignore! No matter what, my stand is still that IM NOT AT FAULT! I have the full rights to choose and to decide!!
Luckily I had friends in NUH whom I can whine to! And thank GOD Mirah's there to make me laugh with that STUPID msg of hers!! HAHAHAH!! YES MIRAH!! CAN I HAVE 10 FLYING KICKS FOR HER!? HAHAHA!! :)